• 48(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
Love it too! Don't have any problems with it though, so all i can say is thank you very much for this great skin!
The overlays are really nice as well, amazing how it can totally change the look and feel of the whole skin
(2015-03-01, 07:34)Piers Wrote: So, how is everyone finding the latest version? This forum has gone very quiet... that's either a good sign that I managed to iron out all the issues with the 400+ commits, or everyone has stopped using the skin.

Quiet is a good sign in this case I think.. it's like when people go silent when they start eating a meal. It means they're enjoying it. All working great for me and already looking forward to some of the changes and updated you mentioned for kodi 15 Smile
(2015-03-01, 12:59)davidgilmore Wrote: Well i love it, really love it, by a long way the best skin available. Your hard work and dedication to this project is quite honesty staggering Piers, well done sir

Although xhaggi and myself have maintained it, updated it for Helix and I've added new features and made the 1080XF textures, `Black deserves credit for creating the the initial skin. But thank you Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
It appears the hours and hours of work paid off, no reports yet from the usual users Tongue

Wink 
Hello,

Thank you Piers for all your work and effort put into this skin
(2015-01-26, 09:41)HansDampfHH Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 03:10)Piers Wrote: Whoever requested buffering to be displayed in the progressbar - here's the next progress bar. This is from the BBC iPlayer add-on, which streams content. It's been on my list for a long time and I forgot until you reminded me! This will work with all content types (video, audio, Live TV, streaming, YouTube, etc) when buffering is carried out.

This will be on git but not on the repo as submitting multiple versions in a short period of time is, understandably, frowned upon.

It was me. Great new feature !
Thanks a lot, will try it.

As i am new to Kodi, what i have to do?
This feature is not in the repo, i have to pull your git?
Will this feature be in the repo? So maybe i wait before i crash my stable environment because i dont know what i have exactly to do ;-)

Is this feature gone?
For me it works apparently not under the current skin version.
(2015-03-01, 22:39)HansDampfHH Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 09:41)HansDampfHH Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 03:10)Piers Wrote: Whoever requested buffering to be displayed in the progressbar - here's the next progress bar. This is from the BBC iPlayer add-on, which streams content. It's been on my list for a long time and I forgot until you reminded me! This will work with all content types (video, audio, Live TV, streaming, YouTube, etc) when buffering is carried out.

This will be on git but not on the repo as submitting multiple versions in a short period of time is, understandably, frowned upon.

It was me. Great new feature !
Thanks a lot, will try it.

As i am new to Kodi, what i have to do?
This feature is not in the repo, i have to pull your git?
Will this feature be in the repo? So maybe i wait before i crash my stable environment because i dont know what i have exactly to do ;-)

Is this feature gone?
For me it works apparently not under the current skin version.

I've just tested it with the repo version, works fine. If you don't see the 'faded' green it's not a bad sign.

Can I still press on the widget for upcoming Movies, for example, and still get the trailer play automatically?
(2015-03-03, 19:18)Lyvean Wrote: Can I still press on the widget for upcoming Movies, for example, and still get the trailer play automatically?

Only trending movies will open direct to a video the others open the youtube addon with a list of trailers to pick from

(2015-03-03, 20:32)komplex Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 19:18)Lyvean Wrote: Can I still press on the widget for upcoming Movies, for example, and still get the trailer play automatically?

Only trending movies will open direct to a video the others open the youtube addon with a list of trailers to pick from

Exactly what I would have written, minus the screenshot.

Hi

System just auto updated the 1080XF Skin to version 3.44.42 it now says its marked as broken and to install Xperience1080 instead.

I can see Xperience1080 listed in the repo at version 3.50.03.

How do we transfer all the setup / config between the skins?

So 1080XF is no more? And has been replaced with Xperience1080? A bit confusing..

Thanks
The only way to keep your settings will be to swap 1080XF for Xperience in the guisettings.xml

Just search and replace name="skin.1080xf for name="skin.xperience1080
(2015-03-04, 01:33)komplex Wrote: The only way to keep your settings will be to swap 1080XF for Xperience in the guisettings.xml

Just search and replace name="skin.1080xf for name="skin.xperience1080

OK cheers, I will try that.

Thanks
Hi

As I have been using 1080XF I created icons using the MetroIcon website to match the tile colours of the skin etc.

However in the new Xperience1080 skin the theme is different and the colours have a gradient if that is the right word.

Any way to make the icons match now?

On this screen shot you can see the icon I previously created for the Apple Trailers add-on, which now doesn't look right with the new theme.

Or can we have the 1080XF theme in the Xperience1080 skin ?

Thanks
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8