• 50(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
(2015-03-05, 15:29)Zhara Wrote: Since the update the change in Includes_Home.xml for the onclick condition does not work anymore.
I change
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(videos,tvshowtitles,return)</onclick>
to
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(10025,special://profile/playlists/video/TVshows.xsp,return)</onclick>
and it does not work.
Did something changed?

Can you elaborate? Where is the content coming from (local/network/Internet)?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Dear Piers, Skin developer,

Can You back or Music Dispaly count back to Song Count not album count like Xperience 1080 2.x, 1080 Ver 3.4x OR you can give new option in skin section for user to display album or song.
By The Way. Went I swich widget from "New Movies" to "On Teater" etc. Thats Nothing to display (blank) in movies section

Thank You So Much for your extention & So Sorry if my english so bad
(2015-03-08, 20:14)violsa Wrote: Dear Piers, Skin developer,

Can You back or Music Dispaly count back to Song Count not album count like Xperience 1080 2.x, 1080 Ver 3.4x OR you can give new option in skin section for user to display album or song.
By The Way. Went I swich widget from "New Movies" to "On Teater" etc. Thats Nothing to display (blank) in movies section

Thank You So Much for your extention & So Sorry if my english so bad

1) I'll add an option for v4
2) Give it time to load, if it doesn't then I have no idea. It's working for everyone else. It has to load meta-data and that takes a little time.

(2015-03-08, 20:05)Piers Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 15:29)Zhara Wrote: Since the update the change in Includes_Home.xml for the onclick condition does not work anymore.
I change
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(videos,tvshowtitles,return)</onclick>
to
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(10025,special://profile/playlists/video/TVshows.xsp,return)</onclick>
and it does not work.
Did something changed?

Can you elaborate? Where is the content coming from (local/network/Internet)?
It comes from network. But with the update on friday or saturday it works now. Thanks Smile
(2015-03-08, 20:03)Piers Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 11:26)Dakkar Wrote: Hello,

some of my movies have strange aspect ratios (like 2.4 or 2.388806).
In such cases I have no aspect ratio icon in the movie info page. Is that the expected behaviour?
Would it be possible to show the closest aspect ratio icon (e.g. for 2.3888806 to show 2.35).

Thank you,
Dakkar

Hmm, thank you for letting me know.

A question, why do you have video content with such odd aspect ratios?

I don't know... They are BD Rips.
e.g., I have a movie which is 1920x804.
Is there still any plans to add extra pages to the home screen. Like in im85288 mb3 version would it be possible to add the channels page with the bbc sports widget
(2015-03-09, 22:05)qpr1991 Wrote: Is there still any plans to add extra pages to the home screen. Like in im85288 mb3 version would it be possible to add the channels page with the bbc sports widget

No plans at this time. As I've stated numerous times before, it's really a matter of what suits the skin and what's required. I always ask myself the following before adding anything:

1) Is it useful?
2) Does it fit in with the skin flow?
If 1 and 2 are true,
3) What benefits would it bring?
4) How will the aesthetics be after integration/addition?

There's a lot to think about, adding mindless features for the sake of having them is not a good way to go about it (that's not directed towards anyone or any mod).

Hi, I recently made a post about the search screen. Seeing as nobody replied, I am wondering if it is possible for you to implement an option to set the search screen as the default startup window.
Great Skin mate... just a quick question...
Any chance there is a way to switch between the New Lyrics window and the Old?
Not too found of the small window on the side or the small letters...

Thanks!
Great Skin, works perfectly. I would enjoy using it on a tablet as well, will have to test how well it works.

2 things:
1. Can the Weather section display the WeatherMaps that OpenWeatherMap Extended offers? I would like to see that as an option
2. I would like to see support for the myPicture Database plugin. Any plans on that? Perfect would be another Home Section for Pictures, it could use the widget myPicture Database provides. If there is some interest, but no one has time to build it, I might give it a try (depending on my free time ;-)
(2015-03-26, 12:07)mbuzina Wrote: Great Skin, works perfectly. I would enjoy using it on a tablet as well, will have to test how well it works.

2 things:
1. Can the Weather section display the WeatherMaps that OpenWeatherMap Extended offers? I would like to see that as an option
2. I would like to see support for the myPicture Database plugin. Any plans on that? Perfect would be another Home Section for Pictures, it could use the widget myPicture Database provides. If there is some interest, but no one has time to build it, I might give it a try (depending on my free time ;-)

Both available in my version, though the pictures section only uses the path you set for pictures in the skin settings. If your planning on modding this version to include pictures then looking at my code will speed up the process considerably.
Thanks, as soon as I find some time I will have a look. As my first dive into the home screen showed me the complexity of the setup (due to configurability I guess), I guess it will take some time...
(2015-03-09, 12:15)Dakkar Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 20:03)Piers Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 11:26)Dakkar Wrote: Hello,

some of my movies have strange aspect ratios (like 2.4 or 2.388806).
In such cases I have no aspect ratio icon in the movie info page. Is that the expected behaviour?
Would it be possible to show the closest aspect ratio icon (e.g. for 2.3888806 to show 2.35).

Thank you,
Dakkar

Hmm, thank you for letting me know.

A question, why do you have video content with such odd aspect ratios?

I don't know... They are BD Rips.
e.g., I have a movie which is 1920x804.

UP
Any news on this?

Thx,
Dakkar
So, uh, is it possible to set the Search Bar screen as the default window?

Where do i enable this nice system informations shown on your first post in the latest 3.5xxx versionHuh
HTPC: AMD A6 5400K | 4GB DDR3 | Digital Devices Cine C2/T2 (V7)
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8