• 54(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
Hi,

Is Xperience1080 the upgraded version of 1080XF? They look very similar. I switched to this skin last night and I love it, however, if Xperience1080 is the upgraded version, should upgrade to it then?

Thanks
It is more or less the original version. 1080XF was/is a theme of the Xperience1080 skin that used to be default. Now the Xperience1080 theme is default again, thus the name change. If you are running Kodi Isengard then I would recommend upgrading to the latest version in the repository. You can then change the theme to 1080XF or "flat" , how it is now called, in the appearance settings.
1080XF was the name I gave the skin once I took over from `Black. It started as a new theme, then moved to fixes, then moved to additions and further fixes. Finally, Xperience1080 today is a mixture of my changes, fixes, 1080XF theme, and other parts - with PVR work by xhaggi.

I've made extensive changes, but there is still an option for the 1080XF theme - it's now been renamed 'flat' and is available using the repo version.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hi

Was the Pictures main menu item removed recently, can't see an option to turn it back on?

Thanks
(2015-11-18, 14:06)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Was the Pictures main menu item removed recently, can't see an option to turn it back on?

Thanks

3.5 is no longer supported. However, 4.2 is the latest version and it keeps 'updating' to 4.09... I'm trying to work out the reason.

(2015-11-20, 00:50)Piers Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 14:06)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Thanks

3.5 is no longer supported. However, 4.2 is the latest version and it keeps 'updating' to 4.09... I'm trying to work out the reason.

I see so its gone back to an older version! About 5 of my machines all "updated" the skin to 4.09 recently.

Thanks
Hi, I love this theme and If I can get it setup right I will put it on my Nexus Player... Just a quick question, I'm trying to find a guide or tutorial on how to setup this skin? for example having it switch between recently released movies and such, thanks Smile
(2015-11-20, 13:47)reece86 Wrote: Hi, I love this theme and If I can get it setup right I will put it on my Nexus Player... Just a quick question, I'm trying to find a guide or tutorial on how to setup this skin? for example having it switch between recently released movies and such, thanks Smile

A user is writing a guide - I simply don't have time to answer every question. But please start a new thread and I'll try to Smile

• 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8