• 2(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
(2014-06-08, 00:19)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 21:16)Piers Wrote:
(2014-06-06, 21:44)saitoh183 Wrote: Any chance you add the use of XBMBC3 like 1080 ++

I'm sorry but my skills don't go anywhere near that far. Basic fixes and graphics are my two areas for XBMC.

ah ok, well maybe some one will decide to port it...if i knew how , i would in a snap Smile

My idea is to simply provide a 'flat' 1:1 copy of Xperience1080 without any mods added (apart from Gotham fixes). I don't want this to turn into other mods where, in my opinion, it can get totally out of control and a zillion features being added and multiple functions which often break. The bottom line of this idea is to continue to provide an alternative version to the main version, just flat.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
It would be cool to add a "show info on pause" option, if possible. Not a huge change but some skins have it and I think it's pretty logical.
I salute you on making a better looking version, one that I've been looking forward to see made long ago by myself but I'm a busy sloth Smile

Thanks again.
great news, I really love this skin ;-)
(2014-06-09, 13:37)0mar32 Wrote: I salute you on making a better looking version, one that I've been looking forward to see made long ago by myself but I'm a busy sloth Smile

Thanks again.

I'm also busy which is why I've started/stopped doing this project for over a year. In the end I deleted everything and started from scratch - around 70% done now.

(2014-06-06, 21:44)saitoh183 Wrote: Any chance you add the use of XBMBC3 like 1080 ++

This is something I would like too. I am new to the forums, but been lurking. Xperience1080++ was the only reason I switched to XBMC, it was the only skin I found that I really liked. Not bashing XBMC at all, I just never could wrap my head around it until I used the eperience1080 skins.
(2014-06-10, 03:53)Loganone Wrote:

This is something I would like too. I am new to the forums, but been lurking. Xperience1080++ was the only reason I switched to XBMC, it was the only skin I found that I really liked. Not bashing XBMC at all, I just never could wrap my head around it until I used the eperience1080 skins.

Dont hold your breath Smile ...but you never know maybe someone over at MB3 forum will pick up the skin and add that possibility.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Here's a video - it's NOT a finished version, but does show quite a few new graphics and is easier than taking lots of screenshots. This is taken from my dev install on this PC, not my HTPC, but once it's finished I'll take another video from the main HTPC.

Oh, the framerate of the video is at 25FPS - the skin is not jerky. Basically this video should give people a better idea. Please remember that the graphics are still ongoing (and mostly being remade and/or converted as vectors), but it's getting there.

(video is still being processed/ruined by YouTube so it may take a few minutes for it be watchable).

edit: removed video, will update this post with a newer video in a while.

Here's a final screenshot, and comparison (apart from the weather and star icon), of the 'now playing' screen, complete with totally new graphics. (click for 1920x1080 version)

1080XF

Original

Meant to add: I really do welcome feedback from the above screenshots. Positive or negative.

I realy like that new flat style! Realy cool!
I Just don't know if I like the "max" "close" Buttons of the OSD. Looks like old Windows 95 Sytel to me Big Grin
If the mountain wont come to Piers.... Wink

Looks very good dude. will def try this when it's done!
Looking good!
I like it very much!

Well done.
(2014-06-13, 16:13)CM000n Wrote: I realy like that new flat style! Realy cool!
I Just don't know if I like the "max" "close" Buttons of the OSD. Looks like old Windows 95 Sytel to me Big Grin

Can you explain what you mean in a little more detail?

On a different note, 27 degrees for this part of the UK in mid June - just realised that it said that.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8