• 15(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
(2014-12-19, 23:11)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2014-12-02, 18:36)Piers Wrote:
(2014-12-02, 17:36)Hustler1337 Wrote: Guys, how do you populate the 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV Shows' tiles? Would be nice to get these filled up with content from Genesis/1Channel or anywhere else.

Also, what does 'Kiosk Mode' do?

Thanks

The Spotlight should auto-populate with random items, the Ongoing TV Shows will start to show results once you've started to view TV series.

Kiosk mode stops viewtypes from being changed and a few other settings, you shouldn't need it.

Still haven't been able to get the Spotlight and Ongoing TV Shows as well as others to populate. Clicking on the tiles returns nothing either. I've tried adding TV shows on Genesis to the library to see if that works but still nothing. Any tips? And has this got anything to do with the TV Show Next Aired script?

Thanks Wink

Which version of the skin are you using? I've completed a fresh install and it works fine, but that's from the official repo - which is where you should be getting this skin from.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-12-19, 23:29)Piers Wrote:
(2014-12-02, 18:36)Piers Wrote: The Spotlight should auto-populate with random items, the Ongoing TV Shows will start to show results once you've started to view TV series.

Kiosk mode stops viewtypes from being changed and a few other settings, you shouldn't need it.

Still haven't been able to get the Spotlight and Ongoing TV Shows as well as others to populate. Clicking on the tiles returns nothing either. I've tried adding TV shows on Genesis to the library to see if that works but still nothing. Any tips? And has this got anything to do with the TV Show Next Aired script?

Thanks Wink

Which version of the skin are you using? I've completed a fresh install and it works fine, but that's from the official repo - which is where you should be getting this skin from.

Running the latest version 3.4.35 from the official repo. Tried this on the Mac as well - same issue on a fresh install of Kodi Helix RC 3. Sad I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out for the last few weeks what's wrong. Been fiddling with everything but still no luck. What is the source of the Spotlight and Ongoing TV Shows tiles and do I need to add some videos or something to the library?

Thanks.
(2014-12-19, 22:58)Piers Wrote:
(2014-12-19, 06:29)PatOso Wrote: When I choose the theme "xperience1080p" the fanart is darker than the original, i not see the background fanart., is normal?

The textures are the same as used in the original Xperience1080. The xml has changed, but only fixes and a couple of additions. I'm not entirely sure what you're describing but I'm happy to look into it with screenshots and detailed description of the issue.

(2014-12-19, 10:04)Burke Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 13:02)Burke Wrote: Hi Piers,

One thing I noticed, there are no flags in subs menu.

At least on my end, tried downloading twice, tested on Linux and Win platform.

If it is by design,could you point me to .xml that needs to be edited to have flags visible.

I need them cause I use English language as fall back option if no Croatian Subs are found.

Thank you.

PS. thank you for this grate skin - looks and feels just fantastic Smile

One more thing I noticed, when Xperience1080 theme is selcted country flags show up ok, when default is on - no flags.

Re: above two quotes. I'm working on the next release with fixes for mentioned items. I'll need to double check the flag issue as the xml is the same between themes - so it's obviously a texture problem.

(2014-12-19, 11:58)bilalsbz Wrote: could you tell me how to fix this
see,the lyrics are hiding

Woops! That'll be fixed in the next release.

(2014-12-19, 16:17)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Does this skin support Series Record?

I don't use the PVR function (is that it?), I've only tested what's available in the demo addon to make sure it works.

(2014-12-19, 16:23)dahlSTROM Wrote: Is it possible to add a progress bar for the EPG timeline? That's really all I miss from Confluence.

Here's how it looks on 1080XF:

It's possible, but I'm not overly keen on the idea.

All of the above have been fixed/added for the next update. PVR progress indicator on EPG and similar displays as request, Lyrics work correctly, Flags are fixed and the texture has been changed for the subtitle provider to make it easier to see which one you're choosing. Will submit to repo after checking a few items I need to do.

(2014-12-02, 18:36)Piers Wrote:
(2014-12-02, 17:36)Hustler1337 Wrote: Guys, how do you populate the 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV Shows' tiles? Would be nice to get these filled up with content from Genesis/1Channel or anywhere else.

Also, what does 'Kiosk Mode' do?

Thanks

The Spotlight should auto-populate with random items, the Ongoing TV Shows will start to show results once you've started to view TV series.

Thanks Wink

The skin *should* install these add-ons when you install the skin:

service.skin.widgets / version=0.0.29
script.artwork.downloader / version=12.0.29
script.tv.show.next.aired / version=6.0.13
script.globalsearch / version=3.0.4
script.favourites / version=6.0.1
script.artistslideshow / version=1.7.0
script.videolanguage / version="0.1.0
script.randomandlastitems / version=2.2.2
weather.openweathermap.extended / version=1.0.0

Check if those are installed, or if you have old version running. I can't reproduce the error you've encountered on three different installations.

v3.4.41 submitted to the repo, if you've installed directory from the repository it should update within a day or so (not entirely sure how often updates are pulled).

Hi

I love the skin and really look slick and much like the android interface...however the one thing I want to do is to show random fanart as the background for movies section...while going through this and the MB3 version I found that I can use the Fanart Grabber skin to set a random changing background...However, being a noob am not really sure where to make that change and how to code the syntax...

1. Can you please tell me where to make that change (In the skin settings in movie-->multibackground I am not able to change the path to a syntax)
2; Can you also tell me whats the exact syntax I should use

Would appreciate any help regarding this..Please let me know if you need any other details
(2014-12-20, 08:51)Mohit_Singhania Wrote: Hi

I love the skin and really look slick and much like the android interface...however the one thing I want to do is to show random fanart as the background for movies section...while going through this and the MB3 version I found that I can use the Fanart Grabber skin to set a random changing background...However, being a noob am not really sure where to make that change and how to code the syntax...

1. Can you please tell me where to make that change (In the skin settings in movie-->multibackground I am not able to change the path to a syntax)
2; Can you also tell me whats the exact syntax I should use

Would appreciate any help regarding this..Please let me know if you need any other details

"Fanart Grabber skin"?

I meant the fanart grabber addon...sorry I am quite sure thatg I am missing something which is totally obvious to you...but even after installing this addon I am not quite able to get the dynamic fanart on the main home page anbd the movie page....
any other steps I need to take apart from just installing this script/addon??
Do you mean script.artwork.downloader?

For Kodi Library Movies/TV/Music Home backgrounds this script needs to be installed: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166572

I took this from the mb3 thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204184

was trying to get the script to show random fanart as background...and was seeking help to do that....
Hi

I really love this skin. There is only one thing I am missing.

Does 1080XF support the Video Extras Addon?

The extras-button did not appear after installing the addon, so I tried to adapt the DialogVideoInfo.xml as described here:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:VideoExtras

Unfortunately it didn’t work.

Is there a way to add the extras-button?

Thanks for your help!

ohh
I'd love to fork this project and tweak some things to my likings if there was a GitHub repository for this skin...
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
(2014-12-21, 07:07)Mohit_Singhania Wrote: For Kodi Library Movies/TV/Music Home backgrounds this script needs to be installed: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166572

I took this from the mb3 thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204184

was trying to get the script to show random fanart as background...and was seeking help to do that....

I see, I'll add that to the list of possible additions once Kodi 14 is released.

(2014-12-21, 15:15)ohh75 Wrote: Hi

I really love this skin. There is only one thing I am missing.

Does 1080XF support the Video Extras Addon?

The extras-button did not appear after installing the addon, so I tried to adapt the DialogVideoInfo.xml as described here:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:VideoExtras

Unfortunately it didn’t work.

Is there a way to add the extras-button?

Thanks for your help!

ohh

It's not an add-on I use, so I'll need to see what it does and integrate it (if I like the functions it provides). Once done, like above, it will be added to a future release once Kodi 14 is out of RC.

(2014-12-21, 16:58)freem@n Wrote: I'd love to fork this project and tweak some things to my likings if there was a GitHub repository for this skin...

There is, but I don't like to give it out publicly until a project is completed. If you send me a PM I'd be happy to give you the link.

(2014-12-20, 00:23)Piers Wrote: The skin *should* install these add-ons when you install the skin:

Check if those are installed, or if you have old version running. I can't reproduce the error you've encountered on three different installations.

Finally got it working Piers, was an error on my part Big Grin The skin looks SO much better now that I don't have any blank tiles and it's filled with content Smile Looking very polished.

I found that the Spotlight and Ongoing TV Shows tiles are based on the user's library (which I didn't know) and managed to add movies and TV shows from Genesis to my Library using this helpful tutorial. All working well now.

There's a couple of things I've noticed though:

1. When search results show up, the number of results is displayed on the top left corner as well as under the text 'Search results:'. Is the former intentional?

2. When playing videos, the movie/video information does not show up on some videos. Instead, the video's URL is shown.

or sometime the poster image does not show:

Hope that helps. Wink
(2014-12-21, 21:40)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 00:23)Piers Wrote: The skin *should* install these add-ons when you install the skin:

Finally got it working Piers, was an error on my part Big Grin The skin looks SO much better now that I don't have any blank tiles and it's filled with content Smile Looking very polished.

I found that the Spotlight and Ongoing TV Shows tiles are based on the user's library (which I didn't know) and managed to add movies and TV shows from Genesis to my Library using this helpful tutorial. All working well now.

There's a couple of things I've noticed though:

1. When search results show up, the number of results is displayed on the top left corner as well as under the text 'Search results:'. Is the former intentional?

2. When playing videos, the movie/video information does not show up on some videos. Instead, the video's URL is shown.

or sometime the poster image does not show:

Hope that helps. Wink

1. Yes, that's known about and will be removed in a future update
2 & 3. That appears only with Genesis, which after a quick read I can see it to manage streams and piracy... this skin wasn't designed for anything other than the official Kodi library and streams will be displayed as the URL.

PatOso Wrote:
Quote:PatOso Wrote:
When I choose the theme "xperience1080p" the fanart is darker than the original, i not see the background fanart., is normal?.

Piers Wrote:
Quote: The textures are the same as used in the original Xperience1080. The xml has changed, but only fixes and a couple of additions. I'm not entirely sure what you're describing but I'm happy to look into it with screenshots and detailed description of the issue.

Capture:

Original xperience1080:

1080xf theme xperience1080:

More darker:

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8