• 49(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
Try this

Thanks I forgot about the location of that theme setting.

However I found a better way, when creating your icons on the http://metroicon.net/ site if you keep the backgrounds as transparent, you can then enable some settings in Skin -> General -> Manage custom Home Tile Colours and turn those options on.

The icons then match the Xperience1080 theme which looks better than 1080XF anyways. Just means I will have to recreate all my icons.

Yep I do the same except I don't make my own I just use the ones provided here.
You know where it says Master User at the top left when on the main Kodi menu, it now doesn't show the number of tracks or albums? It only shows total TV Shows and Movies.

Can anyone also confirm?

Thanks
(2015-03-04, 11:28)cw-kid Wrote: You know where it says Master User at the top left when on the main Kodi menu, it now doesn't show the number of tracks or albums? It only shows total TV Shows and Movies.

Can anyone also confirm?

Thanks

I've noticed that, just haven't got around to correcting it yet. I'll be sending a final update with a few fixes. So far there haven't been many reports of problems, which is a good sign.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-03-04, 12:49)Piers Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 11:28)cw-kid Wrote: You know where it says Master User at the top left when on the main Kodi menu, it now doesn't show the number of tracks or albums? It only shows total TV Shows and Movies.

Can anyone also confirm?

Thanks

I've noticed that, just haven't got around to correcting it yet. I'll be sending a final update with a few fixes. So far there haven't been many reports of problems, which is a good sign.

Sounds good!

I am still in the process of changing all my HTPCs from 1080XF to Xperience1080 skin, done 3 of 5 machines, bit of a pain but worth it I guess.

I have one feature request for a future version please, to be able to have the OpenGL Spectrum music visualisation working in conjunction with the Artist SlideShow add-on, so the visualisation is over the top of the Artists Slideshow fanart that is in the background.

I've disabled the Lyrics add-on so am not using your new music playback overlay.

Kinda like this screen shot

Cheers
Also there doesn't appear to be a way to have custom music and video genre icons. You can replace the existing ones in /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.xperience1080/extras/moviegenres and then your icons appear OK in the GUI but I am assuming each time there is a skin update these would be over written again with the default ones.

Thanks.
Please post suggestions in the Suggestions thread.

I've been using 1080XF for a few months now on multiple XBMC/Kodi devices. I absolutely love it. But I was very sad the other day when it suddenly stopped working. I looked in the skins repository and couldn't find it. I thought maybe if I waited a few days that it would come back, but still nothing.
Then a quick Google search brought me here to this thread and it all became clear.
I've just installed the new Xperience1080 and I'm falling in love with it all over again. I love all the subtle changes you've made to the general look and feel. It's just so sleek and sexy.

Thank you very much for making the wall of my lounge room look so good all the time!
(2015-03-05, 11:55)ArcticCascade Wrote: I've been using 1080XF for a few months now on multiple XBMC/Kodi devices. I absolutely love it. But I was very sad the other day when it suddenly stopped working. I looked in the skins repository and couldn't find it. I thought maybe if I waited a few days that it would come back, but still nothing.
Then a quick Google search brought me here to this thread and it all became clear.
I've just installed the new Xperience1080 and I'm falling in love with it all over again. I love all the subtle changes you've made to the general look and feel. It's just so sleek and sexy.

Thank you very much for making the wall of my lounge room look so good all the time!

Sorry about the change, I decided that it would be for the best to return to the Xperience1080 name. Both themes are still available, although Xperience1080 is the default with 1080XF being the secondary. Over 400 commits have been made since the last version, and I've tried to create a balance of feature requests, aesthetics and flow. Most comments appear to be positive, which is good Smile

Since the update the change in Includes_Home.xml for the onclick condition does not work anymore.
I change
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(videos,tvshowtitles,return)</onclick>
to
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(10025,special://profile/playlists/video/TVshows.xsp,return)</onclick>
and it does not work.
Did something changed?
Hello,

some of my movies have strange aspect ratios (like 2.4 or 2.388806).
In such cases I have no aspect ratio icon in the movie info page. Is that the expected behaviour?
Would it be possible to show the closest aspect ratio icon (e.g. for 2.3888806 to show 2.35).

Thank you,
Dakkar
Probably just missing something here but is there a way to show the time like it used to in the bottom right or where ever?

Awesome skin btw!
(2015-03-06, 11:26)Dakkar Wrote: Hello,

some of my movies have strange aspect ratios (like 2.4 or 2.388806).
In such cases I have no aspect ratio icon in the movie info page. Is that the expected behaviour?
Would it be possible to show the closest aspect ratio icon (e.g. for 2.3888806 to show 2.35).

Thank you,
Dakkar

Hmm, thank you for letting me know.

A question, why do you have video content with such odd aspect ratios?

(2015-03-06, 17:52)ASiDiE Wrote: Probably just missing something here but is there a way to show the time like it used to in the bottom right or where ever?

Awesome skin btw!

That's disabled by default. To enable please go to Skin Settings -> Framework -> you'll see the options for time, weather and date there Smile

• 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8