Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
anthonykappa Offline
Try this

[Image: DFLkHcx.png]
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
Thanks I forgot about the location of that theme setting.

However I found a better way, when creating your icons on the http://metroicon.net/ site if you keep the backgrounds as transparent, you can then enable some settings in Skin -> General -> Manage custom Home Tile Colours and turn those options on.

The icons then match the Xperience1080 theme which looks better than 1080XF anyways. Just means I will have to recreate all my icons.

[Image: Xperience1080-Icons2_zps13stsfpp.png]

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
Authorised Euro Z-wave dealer contact for bespoke prices!
find quote
anthonykappa Offline
Yep I do the same except I don't make my own I just use the ones provided here.
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
You know where it says Master User at the top left when on the main Kodi menu, it now doesn't show the number of tracks or albums? It only shows total TV Shows and Movies.

Can anyone also confirm?

Thanks

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
find quote
Piers Offline
Skilled Skinner
(Yesterday 11:28)cw-kid Wrote:  You know where it says Master User at the top left when on the main Kodi menu, it now doesn't show the number of tracks or albums? It only shows total TV Shows and Movies.

Can anyone also confirm?

Thanks

I've noticed that, just haven't got around to correcting it yet. I'll be sending a final update with a few fixes. So far there haven't been many reports of problems, which is a good sign.

If I've been helpful, add a reputation point by pressing the [+/-] button.

skin.xperience1080
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 12:49)Piers Wrote:  
(Yesterday 11:28)cw-kid Wrote:  You know where it says Master User at the top left when on the main Kodi menu, it now doesn't show the number of tracks or albums? It only shows total TV Shows and Movies.

Can anyone also confirm?

Thanks

I've noticed that, just haven't got around to correcting it yet. I'll be sending a final update with a few fixes. So far there haven't been many reports of problems, which is a good sign.

Sounds good!

I am still in the process of changing all my HTPCs from 1080XF to Xperience1080 skin, done 3 of 5 machines, bit of a pain but worth it I guess.

I have one feature request for a future version please, to be able to have the OpenGL Spectrum music visualisation working in conjunction with the Artist SlideShow add-on, so the visualisation is over the top of the Artists Slideshow fanart that is in the background.

I've disabled the Lyrics add-on so am not using your new music playback overlay.

Kinda like this screen shot

[Image: image_thumb%25255B17%25255D.png?imgmax=800]

Cheers

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
Also there doesn't appear to be a way to have custom music and video genre icons. You can replace the existing ones in /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.xperience1080/extras/moviegenres and then your icons appear OK in the GUI but I am assuming each time there is a skin update these would be over written again with the default ones.

Thanks.

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
find quote
Piers Offline
Skilled Skinner
Please post suggestions in the Suggestions thread.

If I've been helpful, add a reputation point by pressing the [+/-] button.

skin.xperience1080
find quote