Kodi 14 - Xperience1080 3.5

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
DoVi44 Offline
Hi ! Big Grin

I recently purchased a Rpi, on wich i have installed openelec. After i tried nearly all the skins available, i made my choice for yours.
It's almost perfect as things stand, a big thanks for that, you guys did an amazing job !

And yet, i have one little request to enhance my Xperience (Tongue), hope it's doable.
I wish to replace the two tiles on the right side of Movies and TV Shows menu by a second widget so that i can stick a widget for new movies/tv shows and an other widget for movies in theater/ongoing tv shows.
In other words, i simply would like to do the same thing that we can currently see on the home menu (2 Tiles on the left + 2 widget, a big one in the middle and a thinner in the right).

I looked for, but didn't find how to add widget instead of tiles.
If it's possible (and i hope so), is there a way to hide the home menu ? I find it superfluous with the two others wich are complete enough : it adds nothing valuable.

Thanks in advance. Love

(Sorry for my English, i'm french and my english is a little rusty)
find quote
davidgilmore Offline
Does anyone know how to open the quicknav windows on an Android device using this skin?
find quote
Damac10 Offline
(2015-04-06 09:35)davidgilmore Wrote:  Does anyone know how to open the quicknav windows on an Android device using this skin?

If you have a mini keyboard press m...Or use a normal wireless pc keyboard...
find quote
Piers Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2015-04-05 03:10)DoVi44 Wrote:  Hi ! Big Grin

I recently purchased a Rpi, on wich i have installed openelec. After i tried nearly all the skins available, i made my choice for yours.
It's almost perfect as things stand, a big thanks for that, you guys did an amazing job !

And yet, i have one little request to enhance my Xperience (Tongue), hope it's doable.
I wish to replace the two tiles on the right side of Movies and TV Shows menu by a second widget so that i can stick a widget for new movies/tv shows and an other widget for movies in theater/ongoing tv shows.
In other words, i simply would like to do the same thing that we can currently see on the home menu (2 Tiles on the left + 2 widget, a big one in the middle and a thinner in the right).

I looked for, but didn't find how to add widget instead of tiles.
If it's possible (and i hope so), is there a way to hide the home menu ? I find it superfluous with the two others wich are complete enough : it adds nothing valuable.

Thanks in advance. Love

(Sorry for my English, i'm french and my english is a little rusty)

1) There will never be an option to hide Home in the base version of this skin - it's an integral part. There are mods to do so.

2) There is no option to add another 'slide' widget without modifying the source.

(2015-04-06 09:35)davidgilmore Wrote:  Does anyone know how to open the quicknav windows on an Android device using this skin?

'M' on a keyboard, or you can map it to a button for your device remote. You don't need to ask in here and make a new thread with the same question.

If I've been helpful, please click the 'Thank User' button.

skin.xperience1080
find quote
DoVi44 Offline
(2015-04-07 07:39)Piers Wrote:  1) There will never be an option to hide Home in the base version of this skin - it's an integral part. There are mods to do so.

2) There is no option to add another 'slide' widget without modifying the source.

1) I saw that Xperience1080+ mod enable that, but i prefer the original skin for each others features. Sad

2) Any track to do that ? I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty but i need some help : i'm sadly not at ease with all that. I looked for some tuto or whatever that can help me to do that, but found nothing clear.

I saw that on a WIP skin (1080LX) :
[Image: WGDolfd.png]
Would love the same for Movies and TV Shows, i know it's possible ... but how ? Frown

Thanks in advance !
find quote