2005 Mac Mini 10.4.11 xbmc 9.11
Hello, I was just given an 05 mini running 10.4.11. I just installed 9.11 repack and it loads and works just fine. I installed the fusion repo and the mashup repo but can't use any of it. It seems to me that nothing is updating and allowing me to install the zips or addons. I am a fluent user of 12.3 on my PC but this mac thing is new to me. Is this mini just too out of date to run any decent repos? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
The piracy add ons aren't supported on this forum.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Plus, that's a Power PC mac. I think you can put XBMC v11 on it, but it might honestly be worth more to sell on ebay for the case, or just hollow out the case yourself and use it for something. Maybe throw a raspberry Pi in there and reuse the optical drive and hard drive. It's kind of a sad fate for PPC hardware. I have a Power Mac G5 myself that isn't worth the electricity to run it even as a server.
(2014-06-06, 03:27)Ned Scott Wrote: Plus, that's a Power PC mac. I think you can put XBMC v11 on it, but it might honestly be worth more to sell on ebay for the case, or just hollow out the case yourself and use it for something. Maybe throw a raspberry Pi in there and reuse the optical drive and hard drive. It's kind of a sad fate for PPC hardware. I have a Power Mac G5 myself that isn't worth the electricity to run it even as a server.

Thank you for the input. I do have a pi sitting around somewhere that I could throw in it with a 2.5in drive. Hmmm, Gears are turning now. Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2005 Mac Mini 10.4.11 xbmc 9.110