Feature requests
Hi thedeadman,

Still loving your skin.

I am trying to migrate to Android (superfast on small computer), so far everything works great. EXCEPT that I found to my horror that your skin is not working with Android. Is there something I can do or is it a simple thing you can do in your end to get it Android compatible?

It seems to me that there should be no reason why the best skin for Kodi shouldn't be Android compatible :-)

Thanks for all your work,

Klaus
Hi Klausindc,

Yeah, sad to say that there's no Kodi 16 (Jarvis) update for Maximinimalism yet.

I'm working to finish off its successor 'Pellucid' first (they share the same codebase), and will then use Pellucid as the basis for Maximinimalism V2.

In the meantime, have you tried Pellucid? I'd be interested to know what you think of it. Link to the latest code is in my sig :-)
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi thedeadman,

Pellucid works perfect on my Android setup and of course have most of the features I really like since it is based on Maximinimalism. I have only used it for a short time but I like Pellucid a lot and will continue to use it. However, I do still really like the way you have weather and system info integrated in Maximinimalism and the symbols on the main page :-)

Klaus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests0