Feature requests
@cyrils: Not sure. I can easily auto hide it, but making it unhide could be problematic.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi,

Would it be possible to allow the "Latest" screen to display In Progress TV shows, rather than just recently added episodes?
Hi,

on the video OSD would be nice to have the cover artwork for movies.

would also be nice to add your own custom shortcut on the home screen. for example i could link the shortcut to the lazyTV plugin and i would hardly ever need to go into the video menu.

Cheers
@freaktm: It's not something I really use TBH, but it's something i'll consider for a future update (probably not the next one though - too much to do on Rom Collection Browser at the moment!)

@rjcogin: Cover art for movies on the videoOSD will be in the next update. I'll certainly consider custom home shortcuts in the future.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
thanks for the quick response, i'll look forward to seeing them in the future
That's all right, since almost every TV show is on summer break now, I don't use that section very much Wink
I am very much enjoying v1.0.5 at the moment, but there is two small features which I am missing.

The first is an option to hide the Music OSD (green in screenshot). When I am playing trough an album, I do not need to see the OSD at all times. I do like that it is displayed by default when a song is started in fullscreen, but making it possible to hide it by pressing a button would be nice.

The second is that the next song text (red in screenshot) does not scroll. This makes it hard to see what the next song is when playing a playlist or a compilation album.

Link to screenshot.

EDIT: A third feature request. Would it be possible to make the background in 'Add-on information' for an add-on not black (see screenshot #2), but show the skin background? Showing the assigned skin background seems to be the norm in the rest of the skin, e.g. 'Add-on setting' for an add-on (see screenshot #3).
Yep, sorry again for that - looks like V1.0.5 hasn't yet gone live on the repo. Minimising the fullscreen music screen is available in 1.0.5 in exactly the way you describe.

Not sure about the scroll - i'll check and add it in for the next batch of work. Ditto add-on info.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I was apparently running v1.0.4 by mistake. v1.0.5 fixed all my little grievances except the add-on information background being black. With the new music OSD, there does not seem to be a need to make the next track scrollable at all. Solid work!
Cheers - will fix up that addon screen for the next update :-)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I like the mini Music OSD! What I still would like to request to have the artist slideshow just show the artist picture as background without the zoom/pan-effect, it quadruples the CPU usage. In essence it's actually more of visualization.
I can find in the add-on an option to turn it off, so I reckon that the skin does this?
@mozillion: Yep, I'll add turning that animation off as a skin option for the next release.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Any chance of adding a recently watched thumbnail section underneath lastest content in the movies homepage. It will fill up the page better and make it easier to continue playing a movie instead of navigating for it.

Also on the video osd, is there a way you could add in the clock to be displayed like it is in the menu section
@bigpen15crew

I'll look into recently added. The clock will be returning in the next update (different position, but it'll be there)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
This is by far the best skin I've seen for XBMC in a long time...however I can't use it at present unless I'm being a complete idiot then apologies in advance.

I have a huge classical collection that isn't classificable/scrapable into the library, and quite a lot of films that I struggle to get into a library, so use the Files option quite a lot. basically, I can only use a skin if it has access to "files". I hope that's clear?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests0