Feature requests
@kitsunegari: Thanks!

There's a 'files' browser on the left menu in both the music and video sections - hit left a couple of times in either section to find it.

You might be able to create playlists for your unscrapeable content. If so, you can add the playlists as a custom menu option.

Cheers!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I will try this tonight and get back to you, thanks Smile.

Would it be possible to have an option to change the default behaviour of a menu item? I know it exists in other skins, just if its not possible in this one can I request the feature? If its not the direction you want to take I understand completely. Music, for example, I would always want to default to "Files".
@kitsunegari:

Yours is quite a niche case to be honest - the skin really depends heavily on XBMC's scraper / Library functions. Whilst it would be possible to redirect the main menu music item to open files by default, i'm afraid it's not something that i'd be keen to add as a user option at this stage.

That said, once I have completed the next update, I'll look into it. If it's an easy fix, i'll post the code modifications you'll need to make.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Yeah I appreciate its a niche and something for not many people - if I knew how to do it I'd hack it myself :p.

Appreciate you taking the time to think about it though.
I was wondering if you could apply the redesigned minimized info bar of the music fullscreen OSD to the pictures.
I was viewing holiday pictures yesterday and the bar with information (ie. picture name and counter) were often covering nice parts of the pictures.

I was also wondering if XBMC allowes for the "pictures OSD" to be hidden/shown using Enter/menu, the same as when playing a video?
@Mozillion: Yep, I will rework the images menu bar - good idea. Not sure on the OSD hiding thing - i'll look into it.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Great! On a related note.. the list of albums doesn't wrap around while navigating.
Cheers - will sort that out.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I apologize if it's been asked for before or if it's already on the todo list but I'd like folder support in favorites here, thanks. Smile
I believe it was not directly possible. I'd like to use it too as I have a folder with webradio playlists, I can access via Favourites > Webradio just fine, but I cannot put it on the sidebar. (I could use it in Quartz, but possibly it uses script.favourites for that.)
Hi!

First, I'd like to thank you for this skin, excellent work! In my opinion, one of XBMC's greatest weaknesses (as many open source projects) is the lack of either design know-how or emphasis.
Your skin is really different than the other ones, *because* it is opinionated and you seem to really care how it looks, and I really like that. So thanks again.

I'd also like to "+1" freaktm's suggesion about the "in progress" TV Shows. I've seen that you'll consider it, thanks for that as well Smile I'm not positive that we're talking about the same thing, though: For me it means that the skin shows the episode that comes after the one I just watched (if available), like the "recent episodes" widget in other skins.

Cheers!
@tschoof: Thanks for your kind words, it makes doing this all the more worthwhile!

I'm still investigating how best to support recent episodes features in a way that is useful and makes sense. I'm keen to add it as a feature though, one way or the other.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
great, thanks for the swift reply!
@tschoof, @thedeadman
I've added this "feature" to the skin myself - in a very hacky way, though Wink
Just replace all instances of "RecentEpisode" with "RecommendedEpisode" in the file MyVideoNav.xml.
Requires the SkinWidgets plugin, though.

I suspect @thedeadman would like to offer a better solution than this, though Smile
@freaktm
Wow, works like a charm! "For now", that's good enough, thanks a mill!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests0