Feature requests
Hi, thanx for creating one of the best skin so far. Minimal as i like. Great job!
I have 2 requests (if possible): when playing a movie, if I press the info button it's shown the actual hour, the time of the movie playing and the movie length. What's missing is the ending time: could it be added?
A second request: cinema experience integration?

Thanx again
Dalidah
Hi Dalidah,

Yep, i'll look into adding both of these things for you.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2014-08-19, 15:53)kitsunegari Wrote: Would it be possible to have an option to change the default behaviour of a menu item? I know it exists in other skins, just if its not possible in this one can I request the feature? If its not the direction you want to take I understand completely. Music, for example, I would always want to default to "Files".

I back that request. I too am an 'old-school' Big Grin user who prefers to deal with folders/files and not media library. And navigating to Files menu using remote control is quite cumbersome.

So maybe I could achieve this by editing one of those xml-s in the skin's 1080i folder?

Regards,
Nicholoz
Hi there. A weird request, but I was wondering if some of the on-screen display could be stripped from the audio playback. I run my HTPC on a rather old plasma TV, and I'm paranoid about image retention and burn-in. In an ideal world, the white up-arrow would have a toggle-able option to be removed from the top-left corner, and the artist/album/track words could potentially fade away after X seconds (10,15,whatever) after a new song started. Currently, I've just been turning my TV off during music playback, but that reduces the awesome effect of the artist images!

I truly love this skin, and it's definitely my current go-to-skin, but I'm not a fan of the permanent white presence during playback:

Thanks for the consideration Smile
Not a strange request at all - I'll see what I can do to fix this up for you (and other Plasma users)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thanks for the prompt + positive reply! Smile I'm looking forward to it greatly! Smile
First up absolutely love the skin - clean, efficient, gorgeous.

My only issue is the network shares I've added as media sources are not showing up - I added UPNP devices which work in other skins, however are not showing up under maximinimilism. I'll try to just use NFS or SMB network shares later to see if I can get it working that way.

I'll take a poke around tonight / this weekend in the skin and see if I can provide a patch to fix.

I second the req on the plasma changes - although I've set the screensaver to DIM with a short timeout to avoid the problem - also full screening some visualizations helps avoid the problem.
unclegit: The upnp thing is an odd one. Could you please supply a screenshot of where the information should be showing up?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi there,

I love the skin and wanted to check if there was any progress on a low power raspberry pi version with animations and scrolling turned off

Cheers
Hi jbman,

A low power mode is planned for the next update.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I'm still a huge fan of this skin and use it on xbmc (I some how missed that they'd renamed to Kodi.....and will update at some point in the future...)

I would really like to be able to remove the Artist Fan Art add on, or at least disable it and have the "Hide Fanart in Full screen visualisation" option made available in this skin. I love how clean and minimal the skin is - and continuing that theme I'd like just a plain old boring black background behind the music currently playing info.
@kitsunegari: I'll see what I can do.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi thedeadman, great skin you made. I wonder if it's possible to add some option to disable the OSD during fastforwards (and rewinds, of course). I watch some stuff on fastforward (on purpose), it doesn't help much having the middle of screen obfuscated by the OSD.

Thank you.
I have also found that the bar in de middle seems to only make sense when paused ("don't look here, it's paused"). However, that would make it inconsistent with fastforwaring/rewindining.
(2015-03-28, 11:34)Mozillion Wrote: I have also found that the bar in de middle seems to only make sense when paused ("don't look here, it's paused"). However, that would make it inconsistent with fastforwaring/rewindining.

I didn't mean removing the whole thing, just the ability to hide it, just like you hide the OSD normally (using the keyboard shortcut 'm') instead of having it stuck forever on your screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests0