Feature requests
Quote:Hi thedeadman, great skin you made. I wonder if it's possible to add some option to disable the OSD during fastforwards (and rewinds, of course). I watch some stuff on fastforward (on purpose), it doesn't help much having the middle of screen obfuscated by the OSD.

Hi DonLK,
let me look into that for you.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Since you haven't replied, I take it that it can't be done, thedeadman?
Sorry, had to take a break from this skin for a while. Can be done, just haven't gotten around to it yet!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2015-05-07, 21:50)thedeadman Wrote: Sorry, had to take a break from this skin for a while. Can be done, just haven't gotten around to it yet!

that's all I needed to know, no rush, I understand this stuff can be a little overwhelming.
No worries. I've another skin in the works that is competing for my time, but I will get an update out for Maximinimalism once the latest version of Kodi is released.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi, would it possible to add to the tv show information menu the "refresh" option that is available in Confluence? As far as I know that refresh is the only way in which kodi can be made to scrape artwork for a new season of a show already in the database.
Hi Fipm,

It's already there - re-labelled 'change title'.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi Deadman,

Firstly I really love this skin -- looks really nice and works really well.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option to change the behaviour of the power button on the main menu?

What I would love to be able to do is have the skin set up such that when I click on the power button, it simply does the first item on the menu (either exit or shutdown) rather than bring up the menu.

Many thanks for your hard work
Hi 41nick,

Easy enough to do that. I might add that to the next release, but if I don't I'll post the code that needs to be changed here for you.

@all visitors to this thread:
I'm just about done with my other skin now, so will be back to Maximinimalism very soon.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2015-07-09, 14:23)thedeadman Wrote: Hi Fipm,

It's already there - re-labelled 'change title'.

Thanks, I did not know!

I have another feature request/bug report about the interaction with the new youtube addon. To sign in the addon prompts you with a code, but with maximinimalism the code is not shown.
(2015-07-13, 10:56)thedeadman Wrote: Hi 41nick,

Easy enough to do that. I might add that to the next release, but if I don't I'll post the code that needs to be changed here for you.

Many thanks!
Hi thedeadman, I've made a screensaver for Kodi, unfortunately addons can't use their own Fonts and we have to rely on skins to provide them.
Would you please add one font size?
I've tested it already with Maximinimalism and that font size should work perfectly.

If you need any more information please let me know.
Thank you for your help!
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
Hi,

Is there a way to have the thumbnails scaled or stretched instead of zoomed as they are by default? I find the default behaviour often not optimal when using posters for tv series and for iptv tv channels logos.
Hi,
In Live TV, there is the list of recordings, which show titles, then episodes of each show in their respective subfolders. Would it be possible to display the number of recordings of the show as you are scrolling through the list. when each show is highlighted, The text would say "4 recordings available", for example.
Hello! First of all your Maximinimalism skin is trully most stylish Kodi skin! Also list of options and plugins with many columns and small icons is very enjoyable! I really want to use only Maximinimalism but it have some huge problems with comfort usability:
1) At my opinion ALL SKINS MUST HAVE all the time showing music player control panel at top/bottom of the screen, like have Titan and re-Touched. You already make small player control panel at bottom - for begining just add it to all screens.
2) Your player panel with so extremely small control buttons, that its looks like a joke! Please, make playing control buttons like Titan have.
3) Also fullscreen music need lirics texts and singer logo.
4) When at home screen pressing at small info bar at bottom right corner of what playing now - must open full screen player.
5) At files lists your skins have a lot of empty space at right side - please, add there window to show albumart and some information like: album and artist names, year of release, file quality (mp3/flac/bitrate), etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests0