Bug reports
@kitsunegari:

Thanks, that makes things a lot clearer. What we've got here is a bit of a clash between xbmc's options and a somewhat experimental skin that has bent xbmc in directions that are non-standard i'm afraid. To change the homescreen target you'll need to edit skin files directly - changing the default source won't help.

Likewise, removing the fanart from the music visualisation would need a bit of code tweaking. That particular screen does not work in the same way as most skins, so most of the options that are available in music settings probably won't do a thing.

The visualisation menu thing looks like a bug. I'm looking into it now.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello,
When using Maximinimalism's TV Guide (EPG), XBMC begins a memory leak (task manager shows memory increase of 1mb per second.) This only happens if I scroll very quickly between entries. I've tested in Openelec and Windows 7 with cMyth. Other skins like Confluence do not have the issue.
@evandunkel: That old chestnut rises again :-( That EPG control is properly giving me the arsehole - memory leaks should not impact at the UI level like this. Thanks for reporting the memory leak - i'll report it to the devs and see if they can point me in the right direction.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Great! If you need any more info I'm happy to provide, but my log didn't give anything that looked useful.

Edit: Just selected guide after a day of the computer idling and received a memory leak but the listings didn't even appear, seems as if they were loading. Just another detail I thought might help.
Hi,

Great skin indeed.

I'm using 14.0-RC3 on kubuntu 14.10. When I try to play BD-rip (folder that contains BDMV subfolder) the following menu is displayed: "SELECT PLAYBACK ITEM". You can click item to play and it works, BUT you can not navigate with up/down arrow keys on your keyboard. That's quite a problem for me, because I'm trying to control Kodi with logitech harmony remote and it can not mimick mouse. I have checked behaviour with normal keyboard also, so it seems it's skin problem. There's no such problem with default confluence skin. I suspect the problem is that focus is not set correctly on that screen. After you select one of the items with mouse, navigation with arrow keys starts to work OK.
Hi NKK64,

Can you post a screenshot please? It'll be an easy fix i'm sure.

Thanks!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Here it is Snapshot

Note that no item is highlighted. If I however highlight one of them by pointing mouse, arrow keys start to work
Thanks NKK64, much appreciated. I'll get it fixed for the next release and post a fix here that you can do manually to solve the problem in the short term.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@NKK64 (and anyone else with a similar problem)

A fix for this will be in the next update. If you want to fix it now, you need to replace the file 1080i/DialogSelect.xml with this one: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2611...Select.xml

Reboot and you should be good to go.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Replaced. Tested. Works fine.

Thank you.

Nicholoz
Edit....nvm
I recently updated to RC3 of Kodi, and now to Kodi Helix final, and noticed my Latest section isn't working. New media seemingly gets scanned into the library, but the Latest Movie/TV Shows doesn't get updated.

Something I need to reset on my end or an issue with the skin/Kodi?

Edit: Also, when switching between movies and TV shows I can clearly see the background says "Empty Library" or something to that effect even though it is not.
@gizmotoy: Thanks for reporting. I've recently changed the script I use for recent items and it doesn't yet work as i'd hoped! Working on it now, it'll be fixed in the next update.

The "empty library" text will also disappear in the next update.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@thedeadman

Any ETA on the update that'll fix the recent items script?

I was messing around with XMBC before reading this thread to try and figure out the problem; realized it was related to Maximinimalism when changing skins showed me properly updated recents' views.

Unfortunately, during this whole thing something happened and all of my videos got marked as "Watched" in the process...

Cheers
@ricarva

The latest version on my Github (master) has some improvements that you can try.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports0