Sort by votes not working good !!
hello everyone

xbmc has a big issue that make me cry SadSad

there something wrong with sorting by votes >> actually its sorting wrong !!

did anyone notice that ?
UP
Something wrong..? expand on this.
Mine is working fine.
sorting by ascending or descending are wrong , plz can anyone help me with that problem
Can you expand on that, have a look at this link

works fine for me..
Version XBMC. 13.1 Gotham
Windows Version windows 7 ultimate N 64 bit
RAM amount 8 GB,
skin Confluence

I tried another old versions still the same problem . when i create a playlist and choose sort by votes , sorting going wrong ,
I think the problem with the Serial comma in numbers !! example the numbers like( 788,941 ) with comma (,) sort are wrong , but numbers without comma (,) sort working good
so what is the problem here !!
Are you using sort according to rating in your playlist? I suspect you're not using XBMC to scrape your information; I get a decimal number from between one & ten and the votes in brackets e.g. 6.6 (10,357 votes) from the universal scraper.
I use universal scraper to scrape info and i am using sort according to votes , i haven't issue with sorting by rating cuz it has (.) not comma (,) , all i am taking here is the problem with sorting by votes , like you said (10,357 votes) has a comma (,) and XBMC can't sorting numbers that has comma correctly .
Under the rule 'Votes' I only get options for 'starts with', ends with', is' is not' contains' does not contain', which doesn't leave a lot of room for numeric additions. If you're using a custom script I suppose a work around could be to use an editor in batch mode and eliminate the commas. What is the advantage to using the Voting vs.Rating rule?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort by votes not working good !!0