Solved Possible delay loading for extra Fanart ?
Question 
Hello community

A small question:

Is this that <preloaditems> 2 </ preloaditems>, can be used for loading a décaller extra fanart with global fanart
?
on a warplist I have add extra fanart, but I have flag that appears, and then I used this tag? I feel that not because I do not see any difference, I looked on the wiki, I found that this .
this type tag possible r?
<displaydelay> 100 </ displaydelay> or
<loaddelay> 100 </ loaddelay>
I have tried on, nothing works!

Should the Extra Fanart start a few seconds after opening the view , it s good for me ! .

you are have idea for this question ?

thank you all Smile
(2014-06-09, 02:21)Reynald Wrote: Hello community

A small question:

Is this that <preloaditems> 2 </ preloaditems>, can be used for loading a décaller extra fanart with global fanart
?
on a warplist I have add extra fanart, but I have flag that appears, and then I used this tag? I feel that not because I do not see any difference, I looked on the wiki, I found that this .
this type tag possible r?
<displaydelay> 100 </ displaydelay> or
<loaddelay> 100 </ loaddelay>
I have tried on, nothing works!

Should the Extra Fanart start a few seconds after opening the view , it s good for me ! .

you are have idea for this question ?

thank you all Smile
Reynald,

I use this code to fade up the background image and to only show the image when the user is not scrolling (they have stopped to look at the something), give it a try

Code:
            <visible>!Container().Scrolling</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="2500">Visible</animation>

Add that code to your extrafanart image control block.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thank you very much, I'll try it and give test user Refocus Glass Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible delay loading for extra Fanart ?0