LaunchBrowser now with StreamPodder
(psychovr4 @ may 18 2006,20:25 Wrote:great script!!!!.

but it seems that i also have the problem that 85% of the videos that i try to play will not connect. yet if i goto launch.com on the computer they play fine.

any quick fix for this?
i wish i knew how to fix this problem. i'm lost without my lauchbrowser
(|vibez| @ may 19 2006,16:24 Wrote:
(psychovr4 @ may 18 2006,20:25 Wrote:great script!!!!.

but it seems that i also have the problem that 85% of the videos that i try to play will not connect. yet if i goto launch.com on the computer they play fine.

any quick fix for this?
i wish i knew how to fix this problem. i'm lost without my lauchbrowser
if you upgrade to the latest xbmc i found that a lot more videos will work with the latest versions. its worth a shot. other than that thats what streampodder is for so try and get that working. cheers
i have it all working except the videos won't play from launchbrowser downloads folder. i click them but they won't startup.

works fine from (smb)share in xbox.

seems playing the videos normally in launchbrowser, you get crap quality. when downloaded it looks great.

great app mate, keep up the good work !
(seamonkey @ may 23 2006,03:37 Wrote:i have it all working except the videos won't play from launchbrowser downloads folder. i click them but they won't startup.

seems playing the videos normally in launchbrowser, you get crap quality. when downloaded it looks great.

edit the launchbrowser.py and change the bitrate speed.
(psychovr4 @ may 23 2006,03:40 Wrote:
(seamonkey @ may 23 2006,03:37 Wrote:i have it all working except the videos won't play from launchbrowser downloads folder. i click them but they won't startup.

edit the launchbrowser.py and change the bitrate speed.
i think you mean the config.xml file!
cheers
ok, i've downloaded streampodder, changed the config for launchbrowser and am using a xbmsp. launch browser is communicating with streampodder nicely. i use launchbrowser to download a video and it cues on streampodder on my pc, but it won't download. the first download stays at 0% and the rest stay cued. i tried manually putting in the url and it does the same thing. i can't get streampodder to download. i've configured my firewall to allow streampodder to access the internet and still nothing. when i exit streampodder and try to restart it a message comes up saying error starting server. please select another port. i'm using the default 8484 right now, should it be something different. has anyone had the same problem? can someone help me?
i have the latest version of launchbrowser however i would prefer to use a different couour for the font used as the white is hard for me to read, i have tried changing any white vaules i can see (anything ffffff) to black (000000) but this does not work.

anyone able to help?
cplreggie Wrote:ok, i've downloaded streampodder, changed the config for launchbrowser and am using a xbmsp. launch browser is communicating with streampodder nicely. i use launchbrowser to download a video and it cues on streampodder on my pc, but it won't download. the first download stays at 0% and the rest stay cued. i tried manually putting in the url and it does the same thing. i can't get streampodder to download. i've configured my firewall to allow streampodder to access the internet and still nothing. when i exit streampodder and try to restart it a message comes up saying error starting server. please select another port. i'm using the default 8484 right now, should it be something different. has anyone had the same problem? can someone help me?
Did you ever get a reply to this? I have the same problem. Streampodder won't download - it just sits at zero percent. I have portforwarded port 8484 in my router setup and checked that my firewall isn't blocking it, but nothing happens. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Thanks.
DBrckll Wrote:Did you ever get a reply to this? I have the same problem. Streampodder won't download - it just sits at zero percent. I have portforwarded port 8484 in my router setup and checked that my firewall isn't blocking it, but nothing happens. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Thanks.

I think once you choose the video to download you need to select and play the video for it to start download.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LaunchBrowser now with StreamPodder0