Intel 1037U vs N2820 NUC
Those are Chrome OS devices that have been hacked to run Linux, as far as I know a normal mini PC device such as the Brix 2955 has no such problems.
(2014-06-14, 09:13)jjd-uk Wrote: Those are Chrome OS devices that have been hacked to run Linux, as far as I know a normal mini PC device such as the Brix 2955 has no such problems.

You realize that pretty much the only difference between the two is the firmware/BIOS - hardware wise they are nearly identical. And since the VGA BIOS is likely the same (Intel hasn't updated it for the Haswell really), there's no reason that one should have video-related issues that the other does not.
I can't be sure as it's not my area of expertise, what I know is a few of the leading devs have linux systems with Haswell Intel graphics with at least one having the Brix and I've heard of no such issues internally within the Team.
(2014-06-15, 02:08)jjd-uk Wrote: I can't be sure as it's not my area of expertise, what I know is a few of the leading devs have linux systems with Haswell Intel graphics with at least one having the Brix and I've heard of no such issues internally within the Team.

I'm not 100% sure either, and so far I've been unable to reproduce the occasional lockup/sync issues some others have reported.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel 1037U vs N2820 NUC0