Missing Settings in Expert Mode [GOTHAM 13.1]
Question 
Hi Folks,

Wondering where the following settings are located in the default skin (Confluence) on XBMC Gotham 13.1:

#1 - Network > Workgroup name change

#2 - Music / Video > Specify Music Video scraper

I found the entries in the GUISETTINGS.XML file but for the life of me, can't seem to find the entries when navigating the Settings.
1) XBMC -> Settings -> Services -> SMB client

2) Music video scraper is set like any other video media source (wiki) when you set content (wiki). You can download additional music video scrapers from XBMC -> Settings -> add-ons -> get add-ons -> XBMC.org -> Music video information, although I think the only updated music video scraper for v13 is Add-on:TheAudioDb.com for Music Videos (wiki).
Hi Ned,

Here are screen captures from my default installation of XBMC Gotham 13.1 downloaded from the XBMC > Downloads area. I'm running on Windows 7 U x64 ... pre-testing before I install on my aTV2. I did a full uninstall and reinstall on the off-chance something went wrong during the installation ... no difference.

Network Settings > no SMB Client

Scraper entries in Music Settings

No scraper entries in Video Settings

XBMC for Windows probably uses whatever settings you have set in Windows itself, as it's the only platform where XBMC uses the OS SMB client and not the internal XBMC SMB client.

As for the music video scraper, my answer is still the same. You set it when you set content (wiki). Music videos never had a default scraper setting, even though music does. Video scraping works differently than music scraping in XBMC.
Hi Ned,

Much appreciated; I'll assume that when I update to Gotham on my aTV2, the SMB Client option will be visible ... worse case I can change it via the XML although I much prefer doing everything via the GUI.

I'm sure there was a logistics reason as to why the scraper options where never made available for selection in Settings prior to pre-content scan. I never scan video to library as I typically delete the files once they have been viewed.

I was mostly interested in quickly changing the Music Video scraper to "None" or "Local" as a test to determine if it was contributing to the NFO scraper issue I'm seeing; I manually changed it via the XML ... NFO issue persists so I raised a defect in the tracker and restored the XML settings.

Cheers,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Settings in Expert Mode [GOTHAM 13.1]0