• 5(current)
Release Carbon Skin
Updated to version 0.2.8
* Added Video Guides to SkinSettings (Under Construction)
* Disabled Notify Sound (DING!)
Really nice job... and perfect for Raspberry Pi (low CPU consummation = 30%).

On movie shelf, I have a problem, I cannot see Recently Added Movies on Carbon latest. (on OSX I can see them)
On Mash I can see them.

Would be nice to have, like TVShow, Not finished movie / Recently added (without viewed ones) :-)

For Raspberry PI would be nice to enable hiding power button.

Configuration
Raspberry PI B+ / Openelec 4.0.2 (gotham 13.2)
French
If you have movies in your library they will show on the movieshelf. I cannot duplicate any issues with it. Please confirm you have Skin Widgets installed.

Are you refering to the tvshow library or tvshow shelf?

If your refering the the library, go left until the videonav comes up and change the list option to unwatched.

If your refering to the tvshow shelf, it only shows unwatched/recently added items. If you do not want the recommended go to the homecustomizer and disable.

I can add the hide power button on next update.
I mean shelf in Home menu.
Also my movie database is located on another server using SQL if can help.
On tvshow shelf it working well... its on Movie shelf is the problem...

What skin widget you mean ?
For Skin Widgets.......
Goto (Settings>Addons>Enabled Addons>Services) confirm Skin Widgets is installed.

It may be the SQL that is causing the MovieShelf issue as xbmc may not see that there are items in the library.

I have added the hide power button and tweaked the Movieshelf in Version 0.2.9. I have just pushed the update, please tell me if it fixes your movieshelf.
Skin Widget is there with all default setting.

I tried to update the skin... start download... and stop.
So I uninstall it... and now I can't download it again :-s
Like showing 0%... then stop...

BTW : BIG THX for Power button
give it a minute, it just finished uploading.
NOP Angel

About the idea (I hope is not asking too much) on AEON MQ5 they use Library Data Provider Widget which have more options.
So on Home Movies shelf, we have [not Finished | recently added].

Another idea of tweak for shelf : Home Parameter = Show technical data (like Aeon MQ5, I know... again, but I like it and it's too heavy for Raspberry PI, but ok for my others HTPC)

Again I really appreciate the skin you did... I tried many mod from SIO2 (like SIO2-X) YOURS IS THE BEST !
XBMC Repo should put it in their database !

(I also make weather underground work again Tongue)
I will look into the Library Data Widget.

I am not sure what you mean by the 'show technical data' I haven't used Aeon MQ5.

It won't ever be in the Official XBMC repo but I am trying to get it added to the TVAddons Installer.

How did you get Weather Underground working again?
Ok...

POWER button = SUPER ! Blush

still having the problem for movies (if can help - on Smashed Skin it's working)

Some screenshots

For weather underground... easy.

1 - First change the version number in XBMC addons folder (no the user data ones) [weather.wunderground] > addon.xml - put 5.0.0 for example or XBMC Repo will stop it.

2 - Go to weather underground (http://www.wunderground.com) and create an account (it is free for 500 request, that is far enough).
You will get an API key.

3- in folder weather.wunderground/resources/lib edit wunderground.py

Changes to make :
> ligne 7 // WUNDERGROUND_URL = 'http://api.wunderground.com/api/YOUR_API_KEY/%s/%s/q/%s.%s' (YOUR_API_KEY is replacing the %s)
> ligne 10 // url = WUNDERGROUND_URL % (features, settings, query, fmt) (remove the decode key before "features")

4- Reboot XBMC

I tried to encode the key but doesn't work, so i burnt it inside the URL...

AEONMQ5 tech data shelf in PARAMETERS, I rename it to @ (sorry is in french)

Updated to version 0.2.9b
* Added Hide Power Button
* Fixed MovieShelf
* Many Fixes

@maema - Hopefully it fixes your issue. Let me know!
GREAT It's working on raspberry Pi !

Strange indeed, 'cause your previous version was working on OSX, maybe different version of python or lib...
I think as a programmer you will sort it out...

There is still a bug, but I think this is not your fault, it can come from the widget. It's also show watched movies, even in widget you ask to hide the one you saw.

PS : did you get thru with the trick about weather underground ?

I saw they are developing one using openweather http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=180878 (since weather underground stop collaboration with XBMC) and can be really interesting 'cause the will also use openstreemap for map. But I get a script error, so I pass by. Maybe will be stable version for next XBMC (KODI) version...
OR
Someone who knows a bit about python and make a version with Api Key in preferences Wink if you see what I mean, just a little piece of programing.

Anyway I saw some little bug in you skin, and I will make full report. And, if you are okay, some design advice too ?
BTW as Canadian do you understand some little french ?

Mathieu
Do you need a french translation for you skin ?
The issue was some visibility tags to do with the movie library (Library.HasContent(Movies))

Can you confirm it works in OSX?

In Skin widgets settings change the following setting...
RECENT ITEMS - Enable 'Update each time you enter the homescreen'

This will Refresh the recent items and remove the watched items on the Shelf each time you enter the homescreen.

No I haven't had a chance to play around with weather underground yet.

Yes please notify me of any bugs, I will fix promptly. If it is regarding any window backgrounds, I am in the process of fixing all of them. Thanks!

No I don't speak or understand any French, I will want the skin translated when I release a final version. I have to localize a lot of labels still.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Carbon Skin18