random tv episode widget failure
Anyone having issues with the TV RANDOM EPISODE widget not ...doing...anything? Click then nothing happens? My MOVIE one works.

I've seen posted an "IN PROGRESS' tv widget, but I have no option as well. Only recommended.

-----

I don't know much about smart playlists, but I tried that and get a SCRIPT ERROR for Random and Last Items script. I'm using 2.2.1 // I hard deleted the widgets addon, and all the setting stayed. Reloaded. Still issues. No clue. I only tried this because, I messed with it before and got it working temporarily.
Having the same problem with randomandlastitems script aswell ! Got so annoying with error popping up i just deleted the bloody script !! I at first replaced the script with another from another install and the error stopped for a couple of 'starts', but then it returned so I got rid !
Fanart.TV Mod
Hmmm... works on my pc. Not on my openelec. I'd do a fresh install but don't want to mess with all my settings again. They'll take hours. Any advice would help.
Nobody else?
A debug log would probably help to identify the problem.
What would the log display that would help/can be changed? I'm just wanting to avoid a whole wipe. I'd try to save the settings, but that will encompass some of the error, correct? Never anything easy.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=231332

I'm not actually even getting an error anymore. As long as I'm not using smart playlist...just...regular TV RANDOM EPISODE widgets, it just does nothing on click.

I'd say it's just NOX, but it seems to work on my PC. No clue.

Movie widget works fine... same program.
Got it. I used an SHH connection into Openelec. Deleted skinwidgets (you can't otherwise, because it's part of the skin). I installed it at the repository, that did the same thing.

I downloaded an old version (.14) manually dropped it in and overwrote everything, then went back to the repository and upgraded. Winner.
I'm also having same issue with random and last items script?

Any way to resolve yet?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
random tv episode widget failure0