• 6(current)
Release [Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 5
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml control the player screens. At least this is the case in Aeon Nox 5.
OK I've gone through and renamed all Best Picture winner files with BestPicture in the name, path and so on and adjusted the code to look for BestPicture. That's worked and now I've been able to add an Oscar icon to the main showcase icon bar, the tri-panel icon bar and even added it on the movie info screen. It's a cool little added feature as I've also added an IMDB Top 250 icon to the showcase icon bar as well (hence why I want to reduce the width of the title text bar, but tha'ts nox 4 related).

So now I'd like to make 1 more addition and that's on the video playing info screen. This version of Nox, not sure if 5 has it, shows plot and cast info on the player info screen. I've put the same code that's working for the menu screens into the player info file but it's not working. I think it's because the visibility is looking for a listitem not what's in the video player. But I've tried various combinations of the code and not gotten it to work. Should listiem.filename still pull the info from the filename if you are just using the general movie DB list? Or should listitem be changes to videoplayer or something else. This is the point I'm stuck on but can't find the right info to answer the question on my own.
I think we should have these conversations in PM's as this no longer relates to the mod you are posting in.
For sure. Never meant to go off topic. But your mods got me going on a whole bunch of things so for that I have to say they are pretty awesome!
After using nothing but logo view for TV Shows for months, I decided to update the labels for TV Shows to go with the custom movie labels created previously. All of the changes below apply to the download: Small Icons and Logo View with Custom Label or the complete skin folder posted. The Default Label download is unchanged.

Wall with season & episode labels:

Showcase with season & episode labels:
Hi,

How have the logos instead of the cases ?
(2015-01-30, 19:48)Alyy Wrote: Hi,

How have the logos instead of the cases ?

Are you saying you want logos? I used to have a mod like that but I took it down. I have two many files being shared at the moment and only wish to stick to uploads of things I use. I don't use logos or cases. Sorry.
I wanna these logo title, movies like on your pics. How I make to have them ?

(2015-01-30, 22:39)Alyy Wrote: I wanna these logo title, movies like on your pics. How I make to have them ?

Just download the mod and follow the instructions.
I just got my new Fire TV today and I'm about to side load your Complete Aeon Nox 5 (Helix) Skin. So just to be sure, you don't have the movie/tv logos in your Complete Aeon Nox 5 download? If not, then I have to install Small Icons and Logo View with Custom Label to get the logos back? Thanks in advance for your help!
(2015-01-31, 04:26)djkilla Wrote: I just got my new Fire TV today and I'm about to side load your Complete Aeon Nox 5 (Helix) Skin. So just to be sure, you don't have the movie/tv logos in your Complete Aeon Nox 5 download? If not, then I have to install Small Icons and Logo View with Custom Label to get the logos back? Thanks in advance for your help!

There are no logos anymore. I don't use them so I removed them.
(2015-01-30, 22:49)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 22:39)Alyy Wrote: I wanna these logo title, movies like on your pics. How I make to have them ?

Just download the mod and follow the instructions.

I use Art Downloader, but it does not download all the logos...
This mod was updated today with several changes and a few bug fixes.

I uploaded one more time with a different shade of blue for dates and unwatched episodes that is easier to read.
Ok

Many Thanks !
Got a quick question. I installed your Complete Aeon Nox 5 (Helix) Skin on an Amazon Fire TV. When I select 'Movie Information' then select a cast actor/actress and select down on the remote, I don't get additional information panels like filmography, etc.. I've got ExtendedInfo Script installed and text scrolling on. Is there something missing to get the extra panels?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 57