• 8(current)
Release [Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 5
(2015-02-25, 01:25)filthycatbox Wrote:
(2015-02-21, 20:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-02-21, 12:12)filthycatbox Wrote: Hi Warner, great work on the small icons wall view. Only thing is, now that I've replaced the stock files with your ones, the PVR is somewhat broken.
The background furniture has disapeared and is now incredibly difficult to read. Any idea how to fix this please?

No, I don't know what's wrong. What download are you using? If you are using the default download, the only file that could have caused your problem is MyVideoNav. Replacing that file with the original would be needed to test. I didn't deliberately alter anything that could impact PVR use.

Are you using the Live TV mod? That could also be a factor. If you are using the complete skin folder, it could be harder to trace down the culprit. Includes_BackgroundBuilding might be the problem?

I need a picture and more information about what files you are using to fix your problem. A list of mods you use would also be helpful. As stated in the instructions, you must be using the most recent GIT version of the skin. I tend to keep up with the larger skin changes.
Yes, I am indeed using that. Thanks buddy, I'd forgotten that I'd installed that Big Grin

You can incorporate both mods by following the instructions in this post.
Awesome. Thanks again.
Now, if only someone could make similar excellent additional views for advanced launcher... (hint Wink)
(2015-02-25, 22:17)filthycatbox Wrote: Awesome. Thanks again.
Now, if only someone could make similar excellent additional views for advanced launcher... (hint Wink)

I don't use any emulators anymore, so it is unlikely it would be me.
Filthycatbox +1
and video trailer in the Advanced Launcher
Hi Warner, i noticed when loading your mod that for movies or tv shows that do not have a logo the name of the movie/tv show is not centered.

I took a look at your View_59_Logo.xml and the following <posx>248</posx> should be changed to <posx>15</posx>

Code:
<control type="group">

<visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))</visible>

-<control type="label">

<posx>248</posx>

<posy>335</posy>

<width>470</width>

<height>30</height>

<align>center</align>

<font>font13_title</font>

<textcolor>white</textcolor>

<label>$VAR[FloorLabelVar]</label>

Thanks for the mod!
(2015-03-04, 15:59)prawnee Wrote: Hi Warner, i noticed when loading your mod that for movies or tv shows that do not have a logo the name of the movie/tv show is not centered.

I took a look at your View_59_Logo.xml and the following <posx>248</posx> should be changed to <posx>15</posx>

Code:
<control type="group">

<visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))</visible>

-<control type="label">

<posx>248</posx>

<posy>335</posy>

<width>470</width>

<height>30</height>

<align>center</align>

<font>font13_title</font>

<textcolor>white</textcolor>

<label>$VAR[FloorLabelVar]</label>

Thanks for the mod!

Yes, I thought about fixing that once but never did. I assume the code you posted does the trick. I'm sure I'll eventually get around to fixing it.
(2015-03-04, 15:59)prawnee Wrote: Hi Warner, i noticed when loading your mod that for movies or tv shows that do not have a logo the name of the movie/tv show is not centered.

Thanks for the mod!

Fix in lieu of titles without logos:

Nice one. Cheers Warner.
^^
I uploaded one more time to make the text smaller. It was too big the first time.
Using your complete skin folder (thanks BTW). Did you remove the shading on the bottom of the home screen widgets recently? Hard to read the name now because of the background image.
(2015-03-11, 01:54)gardnerd4me Wrote: Using your complete skin folder (thanks BTW). Did you remove the shading on the bottom of the home screen widgets recently? Hard to read the name now because of the background image.

The shading was never there. That was mikesilvo's concept. The background poster has always been there. I'm not interested in changing it because it matches the ExtendedInfo panels and the cast section in DialogVideoInfo.
Ok, no problem. I've never used mikesilvo's version, so didn't know. Just reinstalled on new Pi 2 and thought it was shaded before. No biggie
Thanks Warner! This is exactly what I've been looking for, thanks!
(2015-03-21, 06:37)djyoyo Wrote: Thanks Warner! This is exactly what I've been looking for, thanks!

Thanks, glad I could help. This is an old thread and I thought you found a bug.
hi wow this is what i would like but being new at this can you please advise where to start from thanks
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 57