TV-Show Rename no Seasons SubFolder
Hi ...

Is there a way to rename the TV-Shows but keep all Episodes in the same Folder ?
I dont use ... like Seasons SubFolders ....

If i leave in Settings Season Foldername empty it create Season 1 subFolder ...

I am missing an option to to not create/move to Season Folders ...
Or easier if Sasons Foldername is empty dont create move ....

Or ist ther actually a way i missed ...

I was poitively suprised over the Batch Rename ... but it need a way/shortcut to close/end/goToNext .. so you dont always have to put your hands onthe mouse ....
I have to do a lot of manual entering of metadata (TVDB is a mess for Cartoons in German ... and mostly locked ... so i gived up to try to fix ...)
So generally i'm missing Keyboard-Shortcuts .. as example for Edit ... and Mousless optimized handling .....

-----
Beside this .... thanks for this Tool ... works nice ....
I plan to migrate from EMM ..... and at the moment TinyMedia seems for me to be the best tool aviable ....
----

Thanks ....
Hi,

1.) This is not possible atm. We use this (strict) file naming convention to get all files in order. We may test internally if it is possible (without any further problems) to rename all episodes into the root directory of the TV show

2.) in v2.6 we added some shortcuts, reworked some pices of the UI. I think your suggestions are already in there Smile
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I've implemented an option to rename TV shows without separate season folders
That will be available in v2.6
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Happy Happy .....

Thanks ....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV-Show Rename no Seasons SubFolder0