• 4(current)
WIP Substratum
(2014-07-01, 07:42)iAMl3dgend Wrote: will it be possible to change the color ?

Possibly much later in development.
ok thanks
nice nice
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2014-07-01, 07:18)Arcanthur Wrote: Image

A question about something that bugs me / odd-like: why did you use 2 colours for the time and temperature?
On top of that regular and bold too...
I'd think the time would look far better in bold white and the temperature in grey regular, something I'd change immediately.
But otherwise it looks pretty good, it's just I'm really picky on my use of skins and tend to dislike details pretty quickly.
(2014-07-01, 19:16)Woppie Wrote: A question about something that bugs me / odd-like: why did you use 2 colours for the time and temperature?
On top of that regular and bold too...
I'd think the time would look far better in bold white and the temperature in grey regular, something I'd change immediately.
But otherwise it looks pretty good, it's just I'm really picky on my use of skins and tend to dislike details pretty quickly.

It's a design decision. Several android clocks are very similar, and using something users are already familiar with helps keep the experience more cohesive.

But honestly it's such a simple thing we could include several date/time configurations in skin settings.
Nice concept. Reminiscent of the Sonos UI.

I like the flow from the main menu to the sub menus for each section. IMHO too many skins have a main menu that is either very plain (just a set of text selections) or full of mainly pointless filler that ends up cheapening the look. This approach nicely avoids that trap and looks professional as a result.

Look forward to an alpha or beta whenever that may be :-)
Worked on some refinements to the OSD, bigger play controls, some contrast improvements, and slight placement changes:
(still a mockup, and as such the "info" is incorrect)

Made some small refinements / improvements to the list view and new icons. Also removed media flags in lieu of more accessible buttons for touch users. (The more button will open the context menu) Media flags can be shown in the media info pages Smile

nice. cant wait for an alpha build

Big Grin
context menu:

trailer popup:

That's a lot better. Hopefully those add-on icons on the left can be customized to match the rest. :-)
(2014-07-08, 20:17)Japaja Wrote: That's a lot better. Hopefully those add-on icons on the left can be customized to match the rest. :-)

Yes, the icons can be user defined. When you select a new list item you will be able to choose the name and icon.
Very Nice look forward to test this new baby Wink
Very nice I must say.

One minor feedback: Consider dropping/redesigning the background of the active control button in the OSD during video playing. The way it is looks like the interface is tabbed, which means the conditioning we've had makes us expect the content of the lower panel to change (I am assuming that it will contain the Title+volume+time progress bars regardless of active control)
This looks amazing!!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28