Gotham 13.1 with TL-WN725N - Wi-Fi don't work
I've just update Raspbmc from Frodo to Gotham 13.1 and now wi-fi connection don't work!

With Frodo and the add-on "Network Manager" my TL-WN725N work fine, but with Gotham "Network Manager" is incompatible and give an installation error script (i'm hope an update).

I'm read to use a Raspbmc integrated wi-fi manager (finally it work? Wireless on Frodo without a "Network Manager" not working!) but is same, no wireless network detected with my router Netgear at 1/2 meter form Raspberry PI.

I'm try with two other usb wi-fi adapter, one old D-Link DWL series and one D-Link DWA series more recent.

Help!

Is possible return to Raspbmc Frodo? Where i can download Raspbmc Frodo?

Thanks
Alessio
First, you should go here for Raspbmc specific support as this (probably) has nothing to do with XBMC: http://forum.stmlabs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
I don´t believe that the XBMC version matters.

However, you can test to install Frodo from Raspbmc Settings - Nightly Build... - Install... - Frodo-Final... .

I have seen some reports that there are some issues with the kernel regarding some wifi dongles, however you should also consider power problems.

Also, network manager shouldn´t be used (afaik), always use the Raspbmc settings addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham 13.1 with TL-WN725N - Wi-Fi don't work0