Req Integrate Support for "MediaInfo"
Information 
Please integrate "MediaInfo" (http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo) as to be able to View detailed file / media Information from within the XBMC skin / interface.

Thanx!
Pushing "o" on the keyboard will bring up media info while a title is playing - for a video. For music, it's skin dependent to how much info is shown during playback.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Exactly... This is fine and really a welcome feature. But I was referring to feature that can be accessed when the file is not being played, e.g. from within the detailed information view of the film. A button here to execute MediaInfo, which would show the info e.g. in a separate window.
Mediainfo is a binary so the addon would be tricky to implement. Nice idea though and quite simple to implement I would have thought, once you have a way of implementing mediainfo itself.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-06-19, 05:21)nickr Wrote: Mediainfo is a binary so the addon would be tricky to implement. Nice idea though and quite simple to implement I would have thought, once you have a way of implementing mediainfo itself.

It's not just a binary, it's a library as well, which several other media players make use of (mpc-hc for example)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integrate Support for "MediaInfo"0