• 6(current)
Release yarc for mobile: adding webspeech (voice commands)
hey dawed,

thanks for the feedback. glad that you like it.

some notes:
- favorite button on the home screen: i am a bit sceptical. i have a lot of buttons there alread. what about start on the addonpage? why do you think that's button is needed?
- i tried chorus last weekend (another webinterface). i think look also into it. in the search field,it searches also for radio stations, and also browse addons (only musicaddons, but i think tuneIn too). maybe worth looking into it for you.
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
Hey tuxfuxch,

- well you are right, there are many buttons on the home screen. even more if you use it with swap devices (not working on windows mobile but its not important for my case). on top of addon page would be great as well... actually its at the bottom Smile

because the project will be a webradio (btw, i will build it in the middle of an old schwyzerörgeli witch touchscreen and bluetooth speakers) i guess i will need in future mostly the same radio stations, so those on a favorite list
its the fastes way early in the morning Smile

- i tried chorus before i've found your interface... searching and everything is ok, but it looks terrible on small screens. your interface is much better for my needings and i'm happy with the actualy realease Smile
Hi Dawed,

you can in the settings choose buttons instead of swipe field, or if you don't even use it, you can make the touch field small (set to "0px" without quotes) and it disapears. but i guess the buttons would work better (for stop playing etc)

the favorite "addon" should after a while not stay at the buttom. the more you open an addon, the closer to the top the addon comes. Does it maybe not work on windows mobile? or did you open (with the yarc interface) other addons too many times?

i decided to not add a favorite button to the remote page. but if you want, i can give you the code, which you would have to add yourselfe in the index.html page, which would make it for you. and after each update you would have to add the button again.

i like you project. as i understand it, it is a nice looking webradio.

EDIT: ok here i have it, in case you want it.
open index.html in the addon folder.
search for the line:<div data-role="page" data-theme="b" id="remote">
after that line there is a line: <div class="content" data-role="content">

after this line, you will find the buttons from the remote page. place the following buttion anywhere you like.

for example after this line:
<a href="#pl" data-role="button" data-mini="true">&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="fa fa-list">&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></a>

here the line you have to add. make sure that there are no breaks in the line:
<a data-role="button" data-mini="true">&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="fa fa-star" onclick="$( document ).ready(function(){window.location.href = '#addons';yAddons.openKodiFavs('plugin.kodi.kodi_fav','');setTimeout(function(){$('#addonoverview').hide();$('#detailspopupAddons').show();}, 3000);});">&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></a>

and remember: after all updates, you have to readd it. in my tests, the button does not always work. sometimes you have to press it twice.
it is a complete hack, because i have to bypass some functionality from my addon. but as a quick and dirty hack, it should work.
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
Hi Tuxfux

Yes the buttons work great thanks Smile

and actually i saw it as well that the favorite button moves up in the addon page... great Smile can life with this

but the quick and dirty hack is sadly dirty Wink... on firefox as well on all versions of IE
it does not working, i've add the line without breaks - even notepad++ not showing any mistakes....

i will public some pictures when i'm finished with the webradio Smile
glad to hear, that the favortie-ranking works on windows mobile too.
said to hear, that the button does not work. i hope you forgive me if i don't invest more time in it. it's a start for you, if you want to look into it. sorry and hope you understand. but since favorties moves up in the list, i recommend to save the link to the addonpage (with #addon in the end) to start with. then your radiostations are also only 1 click away.

yes do that would like to see the webradio. you can pm me.
sure no problem.. it's your project and it is pretty great and working awesome!

will start with the case today i guess...
i'm allmost finished with my project and just like to thank you again...
it works pretty awesome at home!

(i can't pm you, its disable Wink - there is a thread of the project
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245730 )
Would it be possible to add in the Music tab a list with the artists? not only genres and albums?
In a future update?
in the search field, you can search for artists and it gives you albums back. well it reduces to list you have to the according artist or album title. did you know this?

hehe, just relised that i was pretty fast Smile
i will try it again with the search,
it didn't show me up any results yesterday... or maybe i didn't wait enough time Smile
hm... well as soon as the library is loaded, the search should be pretty fast. in browsers on a desktop, it reduces the list as you type. on mobile browsers you often have to press enter before it works.

EDIT: in version 0.9.7, the searchfield did not work. But i am sure you have a newer version (i think at least 0.9.10).
this weekend i tested a bit:
- Search in All Genres is not working
- Inside a Genre its working but it needs to be exactly (up and lowercase) the correct name
- Song search is just loading and loading and nothing happen
hm... can't recreate your problems sorry.

tested:
* with yarc 0.9.10 on microsoft edge browser (desktop):
- all three mentioned problems work not found

* with yarc 0.9.11 (not realeased yet; work in progress) on firefox(desktop), firefox mobile (android), chrome (android):
- all three mentioned problems work not found

do you have a very extensive music collection? i have around 50 albums. if you collection is massive, the "search song" could load very long, but to be honest, i could never test. if you want me to test, please donate 6000 albums to me Tongue

is it on your windows phone with yarc 0.9.10? do you have any debugging info. sorry, but quite difficult for me to understand what could be wrong without a device which fails.
Well in my collection are something about 15000 songs... so maybe this will be a problem Smile

Yes its on my Windows Phone... Sadly i don't have any other to test it with my enviorment.
i try to get any debugg information (over kodi or directly from the phone?)

will test it also from a PC tonight...
Well, i was not thinking, or at least i don't know how you can get the info on mobile phones.

well tell me, if you have the same effects on a desktop, so that i know its general or on windows mobile. than i try to find a solution.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
yarc for mobile: adding webspeech (voice commands)5