Release - yarc for mobile: current version 0.10.0

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dawed Offline
yes you did underestand right! (gosh, i guess its all the wine over the past days that my english is gone :O )

glad you get back your css!
find quote
tuxfuxch Offline
ok during the work i could think about the things. the one with hiding libraries should be possible. the things i need to code is already in my head (thanks of coffee brakes Wink ). it could make it in the next release
the thing with the addon and favorites is not that clear for me (the how part). and will have to wait i guess.

i really hope it was Weinfelder wine Wink it's where i grew up...

Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
find quote
tuxfuxch Offline
hey Dawed,

me again. i actually did the thing with favorites and addons. and i think it's great. thanks you for pushing me, it's like a fast access site:
- as i said, i have now the last 10 added items in the new startpage (called "New & Top).
- it has also the top10 favorites (the 10 entries which are in the top of the favorites list)
- it has a addon section, which is a fast access to the top10 most opened addons (not within kodi, but within yarc)
- it are collapsibles. when you close or open a collapsible, yarc remembers it for the next start

the part with hide menu items, i am not so sure about. not technically but if i really want it:
- if i hide them, i gain not really space. if you don't wanna use it, just don't press the button.
- the only place where you can save a bit space (ca. 50px per hidden entry in height) is on the new frontpage. which is not that much.
- but i have to add a lot of settings, which i try to decrease

still thinking about it. not so sure yet if i implement it or not. but right now, i tend for a no...

Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
find quote
dawed Offline
Hi tuxfux

wow sounds great! i'm longging for the new version!
exactly how my idea was (in a bad english explaining case hahaha)
well with collapse a menu, its like hidding a menu, right! - much easier than change a lot of code inside i guess..

PS about the wine... i have no idea anymore Tongue
PS2 if you need any help in spanish translation, my wife and i can look at it..
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-04 09:51 by dawed.)
find quote