Changing cover art for TV shows
hello all,

ive been looking for a new skin after using basic confluence for several years now, but have never quite landed on a good enough one. my main priority has also been for mouse compatibility, so my choices have been relatively small. ive recently come across this lovely looking skin and it looks quite promising. in my searches for a new skin ive seen screenshots of others various skins and mods and settings. there was one picture that i saw (though i cannot remember what skin it was for) intrigued me. it was a screenshot of the TV show tab. it looked similar to the SLIDE view tab here on transparency, where the covers where on the bottom, the info shown overhead all on top of fanart.

there was one major difference though. instead of using dvd case art, it was using something different. i would call it "logo art". i have searched and searched the internet for how to change to this type of cover art, but i dont know what it is called or how it is termed. i have come across fanart.tv site and thought i had found what i was looking for. the HD Clearlogo art is exactly the appearance what im looking for, but as ive learned logo art only appears in the uppercorner. ive tried to set it as the poster art, but it get awkwardly squished into the dvd dimensions.

i apologize for coming across as a twit, i know what im looking for, but i dont know how to search for it because the terminology i cant quite get right. so in summary im looking to replace the default "dvd-cover" type poster art with "clearlogo" type poster art so it doesnt get squeezed into wrong dimensions.
I might have answered this here... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198387
(2014-06-22, 17:43)PatK Wrote: I might have answered this here... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198387

indeed you did, sorry for the double question but i realized in my sleepless endeavors that perhaps i had left my question in a section that wouldnt gather enough views, cheers for both your responses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing cover art for TV shows0