Win How to Watch the World Cup?
Question 
I'm sorry if this has been discussed (I'm sure it has), but I just couldn't find any thread that could help me (reason being that I'm about as smart as a sack of hammers). I can't seem to figure out how to watch the World Cup on XBMC. I tried SportsDevil but couldn't get it to work. I read somewhere something about using Frodo's Fusion repository, but haven't tried it (haven't downloaded Frodo).

If anyone will be so kind as to help me with this, I will dance at your wedding (or divorce proceedings as the case may be).

I can always watch it via VPN in Germany or Italy, but Ich spreche nür ein bisschen Deutsche! And I speak NO Italian.

Many thanks.
I don't believe there is any add-ons that legitimately have paid for the rights to re-broadcast the World Cup. As such, most of the add-ons that could work are in violation of this web sites piracy policy and not supported here, the mere mention of such add-ons is verboten. So in that regard, no help here....

I would mention that in Canada, this is an OTA broadcast from CBC, and the games are repeated throughout the day & night in HD. If you can get the games, not matter what language.... it's still the games.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Watch the World Cup?0