Audio recording
Sad 
Hi everyone,

As a user of xbmc on my old xbox I was able to record radio streams.I started using xbmc on my pc not long ago,and I noticed that the recording button is not working.I have tried several times to configure it without success.I believe I´m doing something wrong.Can someone provide me help on this matter? It might look like a silly resource for some,but for me,it was not only essential,but one of the greatest things on xbmc, along with the radio plugins.

Thank you.
No one knows? Sad
I didn't migrate from the XBOX and never saw this record button you speak of, although some add-ons had the ability to save to disk. Many add-ons under bridge since here and now, and the save function in most add-ons have largely been obliterated. I suspect the recording capabilities of audio were hardware dependant and with many different audio set-ups, sound recording is not what it used to be. This might be an interesting feature request and if enough people get behind it, the devs might decide to support it.

Work around might be through the PVR to TV cards that support radio.
I believe the ability was dropped as it didn't really work anymore, and no one was interested in fixing it.
Well,I was advised to post about the functionality of the recording button on the forum.

So, here I am, making a request about this:

http://imgur.com/UTp9GnA

I am sorry for bringing this up after so long,but the thing is,being able to record broadcasts can give me more tools to help other people improve their English.

I´d greatly appreciate it if someone could take a look at that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio recording0