Getting recently added widget to update with mySQL
did some searching but couldn't find much and hope someone can help!

I have multiple XBMC devices w/ mySQL db in my house and they all use Aeon MQ 5 skin. (it's amazing BTW!)

My issue is: I use 1 HTPC to do all the scanning for the libraries and that HTPC updates the recently added widget, when a scan is complete, as it should.

However the other devices never "refresh" the recently added widget. The only way I can get the skin to update is to reboot the device or run an update library (which it finds nothing because the db already has been updated.

My question is, is there a script, command, or setting I can use to force my other devices to update the recently added lists? (I tried to ReloadSkin() command and it did not work)

Any ideas?

Thanks!
ESXi 5.5 | VMs : [unRAID] [PLEX] [SAB] [CP] [Sonarr] [uTorrent] [MySQL] [Apache] [Mythbuntu]
There's an option in the skin widgets settings to have it refresh whenever you enter the homescreen.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Really? I can't seem to find it to save my life.

I have:

- # of widgets
- always visible
- first widget in progress
- then all the different categories: movies, tv shows, etc...

Is it hiding somewhere?
ESXi 5.5 | VMs : [unRAID] [PLEX] [SAB] [CP] [Sonarr] [uTorrent] [MySQL] [Apache] [Mythbuntu]
It may be in skin settings then. I'm not at home right now so I can't check.

haha I might be blind but I can't find it. Any chance when you get home, you can confirm the location of it?
Thank you!
I'm still running Frodo atm, so it may of changed in Gotham, but it's definitely in the skin widgets settings under 'recent items'.

any chance you can throw up a screenshot?

I'd be surprised if it got removed in Gotham but you never know.

whoa. mine looks nothing like that haha.
Are you sure we're looking in the same place?

addons > enabled addons > services > skin widgets > configure

oh you know what, I'm not! I'm in skin settings > skin widget.

When I get home tonight I'll check that!

Thank you!
yes! you are the man! Thank you so much. Was pretty dang hidden but that was it.

Thanks Samu-rai!
No probs. Thanks for the rep!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting recently added widget to update with mySQL0