What is this setting?
Tongue 
I'm using Nox 4 Gotham. Current build.
I have skin widgets enabled for movies.

The widget normally has a movie with the text below it. SOME movies have a full picture, and the title of the pic will APPEAR over top of it a few seconds later. It's the actual video text art. It's kinda cool, but it's sometimes a little slow. It sometimes doesn't even load a picture.

What IS this exactly? Is this Nox? Is this SkinWidgets?

I use my own pics via Ember, but ARTWORK DOWNLOADER went crazy and scanned all my vids too. I didn't see anything get added in the folders, but does THAT have something to do with it? I didn't get these bits of artwork from anywhere.

Ideas?
nothing....hmmmm
screenshot ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
He means this: http://i.imgur.com/D20jOnI.jpg

It's one of the fanarts, thumb or fanart or maybe landscape I don't remember which. There are fallbacks too which makes it more confusing.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...pt_options

See Art Types.
Yes. That's it. Sometimes, it's the fanart with text, sometimes it's like the pic in the link. Sometimes, I get cds roll by when I select the movie. Sometimes not. SOMETIMES, the widget is completely blank!

So it IS artwork downloader? Where do these images even save? I'd like to stop the blank tiles at least...
I can't remember exactly, but I think it tries to load the landscape image and if not it tries thumb and if not the fanart image. Whatever the order, there are fallbacks. If it's blank and it stays blank, it means there's almost no fanart for that movie. cd's shouldn't be displayed there unless someone modded it.

As for artwork, by default it gets saved into the massive userdata\thumbnails folders. If you enable local artwork setting for Artwork Downloader, it will get saved alongside the movie\tv show.

Edit:
I'm pretty sure it should never even be blank. I remember Aeon Nox using some image as a fallback in case everything else was blank...might be wrong.
If I roll over the blank of the movie widget, the BACKGROUND changes to the item art, but the widget box is still clear. I haven't modded anything. The CDs just roll at on some vids. It's weird how it shows the fanart AND a text graphic over it. Clever. Still, freaks sometimes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is this setting?0