Feature Requests, Explained a bit more clearly
as a computer technician for 14 years, i add only this, i seldom have problems because i work with the system as it was designed, not try to bend the sytem to the way i want it, you will be less frustrated this way, u need to bend like a blade of grass, not stand stiff and break. i really dont see a problem with the current my programs and i use emulators, games, programs etc. to each there own i guess, i think xbmc is great and appreciate those that know much more than i....
(jarod71 @ may 10 2006,04:08 Wrote:as a computer technician for 14 years, i add only this, i seldom have problems because i work with the system as it was designed, not try to bend the sytem to the way i want it, you will be less frustrated this way, u need to bend like a blade of grass, not stand stiff and break. i really dont see a problem with the current my programs and i use emulators, games, programs etc. to each there own i guess, i think xbmc is great and appreciate those that know much more than i....
of course, if the features don't come, they don't come. but this doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. you being a computer tech for 14 years gives you an advantage over my mom, who's been afraid of the damned things and only uses them to type email and look at the internet....scared to death of all the latest virus alerts on the news and of identity theft that she doesn't want to touch the thing half the time.

making things simple and easy for everyone should be a goal, not just for those who know enough to install it themselves.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests, Explained a bit more clearly0