Adding a view option
Hi guys,

I'm a complete begginers, so sorry in advance for any question that may be stupid!

The question anyway (and I hope also the answer) is quite simple: under Video->Add-On I have installed the Youtube add-on. As you can see from the images, when inside the YouTube add-on, only the List and Icons views are available in the left menu. For my pleasure it would be nice to add also the LowList view option.

Where Am I supposed to put the hands to make this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

Alex

Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Any help? Smile
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i\View_501_LowList.xml

It probably requires just a few visibility checks(Container.Content(addons)), but as that particular file is quite long and I don't use addons at all, I have no desire to check.

If you want to monkey around in there, go for it.
I would definitely be curious to see how it's done as well, I'm looking to add a view to another section myself.

EDIT: Got it to work for me. Was looking to add the Shift view to recently added TVShows - added Container.Content(episodes) to line 92 of View_57_Shift.xml and it's now working.
Hi guys,

Thanks for the hints!

I took a look to the LowList view xml and, being me a beginner, it is definitely hard to find the correct place where to modify...I have noticed that there are two main bodies called <include name="VideoLowList"> and <include name="MusicLowList">...So, as a first step, should I modify the Video one or add a new AddonLowList body?
First, excuse me for the bad English, but I also would like to see other options for viewtypes on youtube, many other addons like 1channel there are several options, why not have on youtube?
I am a layman in this matter, but I trying to figure out how to do, and I think, for example, to add lowlist view, should be added "| Container.Content (Huh??) |" on line 338 (<visible>Container.Content(Huh??)</visible>) in the file "View_501_LowList" but I don't know what is the right tag in parenthesis, could someone help us?

Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="501">
                <posx>450</posx>
                <posy>733</posy>
                <width>976</width>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist)">LowListHeightHigh</include>
                <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist)">LowListHeightLow</include>
                <onleft>SetProperty(MediaMenu,True,home)</onleft>
                <onleft>SetFocus(9050)</onleft>
                <onright condition="Control.IsVisible(60)">60</onright>
                <onright condition="!Control.IsVisible(60)">62</onright>
                <onup>501</onup>
                <ondown>501</ondown>
                <pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
                <viewtype label="LowList">list</viewtype>
                <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
                <scrolltime tween="quadratic" easing="out">200</scrolltime>
                <animation effect="slide" end="0,-170" time="120" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist)">Conditional</animation>
                <itemlayout height="68" width="806" condition="Container.Content(movies)">
To add views for youtube, often it is necessary to add
I have added this type of code and it works ..

PHP Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos) | Window.IsActive(pictures) | [Container.Content(files) + Container.HasFiles]] + !StringCompare(Container.FolderPath,special://videoplaylists/)</visible> 
But I'm not a skinner, so I say may be errors!
(2014-07-04, 16:54)Reynald Wrote: To add views for youtube, often it is necessary to add
I have added this type of code and it works ..

PHP Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos) | Window.IsActive(pictures) | [Container.Content(files) + Container.HasFiles]] + !StringCompare(Container.FolderPath,special://videoplaylists/)</visible> 
But I'm not a skinner, so I say may be errors!

Thanks Reynald, worked nicely.
I added in "View_502_Episode", line 35, it was very nice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a view option0