Android audio sync
(2014-08-08, 00:03)steeve Wrote:
(2014-08-07, 19:56)lexi81 Wrote: Just did the chmod, has no effect. XBMC has Su as well.

I seems that I really diminished the issue, but indeed, it's still there it seems.

I contacted the Gbox firmware developer and he already has fixed permissions in the firmware. So permissions can't be the problem.

Maybe a mod can merge these 2 threads? 198799 and 200097
My XBMC / Kodi history.
XBMC for XBOX -> XBMC for Windows -> XBMC for Android -> Kodi for Android - > Kodi v16 OE (Amlogic) -> Kodi v17 LE (NUC 2x) -> Kodi v18.5 LE (NUC 2x)
(2014-08-11, 10:08)lexi81 Wrote: Maybe a mod can merge these 2 threads? 198799 and 200097

Sure Done
Brandon McAnsh did a fix for this: github has not yet been pushed upstream, but a testbuild worked fine.
My XBMC / Kodi history.
XBMC for XBOX -> XBMC for Windows -> XBMC for Android -> Kodi for Android - > Kodi v16 OE (Amlogic) -> Kodi v17 LE (NUC 2x) -> Kodi v18.5 LE (NUC 2x)
just got a new m8 box and all set up now in my living room. screaming form my server to the box and the audio is also out by 1.225.ms will updating to kodi fix this i am running 13.2 fw. thansk
I advise you to install openelec.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/...s-t2832289
My XBMC / Kodi history.
Hopefully you can help.

I have opened a new thread about this sync problem, because I am facing the same issue with having the sound about 200ms ahead of the video in ac3 5.1 live tv streams but on a windows based kodi isengard installation.

it is not quite exactly the same issue description as meantined in OP but I think it must have to do with the same thing.

I think its Kodi related.

Heres my thread, maybe someone could have a look?

Thank you! Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=227529
Kodi 16, Android. Audio is out of sync. Always delayed 0.3 sec. Need to adjust with slider. Pretty annoying
(2016-03-06, 17:06)giaur Wrote: Kodi 16, Android. Audio is out of sync. Always delayed 0.3 sec. Need to adjust with slider. Pretty annoying

giaur,
If it's always out of sync by the same amount you can just set the offset to be default for all videos.
Actually a better fix for the android device is to set keep Audio Device Live: Always.

I had the exact same amount of delay. Had to sign up just to post this because trying to pay it forward now haha.NodNod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
audio sync0