• 108(current)
pvr.mythtv add-on
You'll need to install this GitHub app on the repo

https://github.com/apps/jenkins-xbmc

Once installed, let me know and we can get the jenkins side of things sorted
@Fuzzard,

Hi, thanks for reply. Now I installed the github app for the repository pvr.mythtv.
Have done the backend jenkins stuff, and its now building a bunch of stuff from your repo.

I'll be honest and say im not sure if its going to build your latest tagged release and upload to mirrors, but we'll see how we go in a few hours i guess.
Thanks Fuzzard, the build works again and artifacts seem to be published.
I've been waiting for a while for someone to post an answer to this question. After struggling myself and finding a solution I joined the forum to share what worked for me.

When attempting to install from the repository it points to a version that is not compatible with KODI 19.4. I believe you would need to move to KODI v20 for that version to work. Since v20 is an unstable release I am staying on 19.4 for now.

Refer to this thread >> Can't install (kodi.tv)
I downloaded the zip containing v19.5 of the add on using the link posted in a message by wsnipex, 2022-01-14, 22:19, I've pasted it below.
Quote:the last published version for v19 is 19.0.5: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/pv...ws-x86_64/
For this to work I had to go into the add on settings and allow installing from unknown sources. Then I had to go into the Kodi add on browser and click install from zip, and navigated to the location of the downloaded zip.
response to message #1598 by bergqvistjl 
Quote:2022-03-24, 13:15
Hi, i've tried to install this on a fresh install of Kodi 19.4, but I got an error of "The dependency on kodi.binary.global.main.version 2.0.0 could not be installed." How can I resolve this?
@robco,

The right version of the addon should be available from the addon screen in kodi (PVR client). For Windows, OSX and Android, you don't need to install it manually from a zip. I checked for OSX and now it works again after launching "Check for updates" from the repository screen. It should update the addon to the latest version 19.0.11 for Matrix.
If it is not available you can download the artifact (zip) of the latest version (19.0.11) from this page: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts.
For Linux the addon should be provided by the distro maintainer (i.e ppa for ubuntu).
@janbar
Thanks for your reply.
fyi,
I am running stable release of Kodi 19.4 Matrix on Windows 10 - Version    10.0.19043 Build 19043

I tried to do as you recommended and still could not update. I went to the repository screen in Kodi and clicked options>"check for updates". Then I went to PVR client list and the MythTV PVR Client add on was still not listed.  So then I went to "add on > search" and searched for Mythtv. The search returned version 20.2.3 of the add on. This is the same behavior as before I did the "Check for Updates" and same as before I did the previously described manual install of zip downloaded from mirrors.kodi.tv.

I noticed a few things when I browse the mirrors.kodi.tv link :
First, the link address (ie mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/pvr.mythtv+windows-x86_64 ) appears to be specifically for Kodi matrix and for Windows os.
Second, the most recent file listed at the mirrors.kodi.tv link appears to be version 20.2.3, which is the same version returned by the add on search (as described above.) Is this a coincidence? Is there something I need to change in the repository setup on Kodi to point to jenkins.kodi.tv instead of mirrors.kodi.tv?  (Sorry I'm a bit of a noob with this.)

The file details listed at the mirrors.kodi.tv link are as follows:
File Name                    File Size       Date 
pvr.mythtv-19.0.4.zip    1.1 MiB        2022-Jan-08 23:15    
pvr.mythtv-19.0.5.zip    1.1 MiB        2022-Jan-09 14:15    
pvr.mythtv-20.2.3.zip    1.1 MiB        2022-Jan-10 22:15

My main problem was solved by downloading v19.0.5 from mirrors.kodi.tv. The 19.0.5 version add on is working for me. Is 19.0.11 a significant upgrade?
This should be fixed for matrix now. 19.0.11 is now available for win32 and win64
Thumbs Up 
@Fuzzard 
Happy to report it worked for me. 
When I browsed the mirrors.kodi.tv link I could see that the 20.2.3 version zip was gone and the 19.0.11 zip was present. When I went to the add on screen in Kodi and clicked PVR add on, mythtv add on was not listed (same as before) and when I searched for mythtv from the add on search it still returned version 20.2.3. But then I remembered to force the "check for updates". After doing so MythTV PVR Client v19.0.11 appeared in the list of PVR client options and Kodi automatically updated my install. 

Thanks for fixing.  Cool
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.mythtv add-on1