• 90(current)
pvr.mythtv add-on
@janbar - should your plugin 'just work' with kodi 17 (krypton) on libreelec on rpi2 (against 0.28 fixes)? I've just tried their alpha 4, and it's getting stuck trying to download the v4.7.1 plugin - dies at 2%. Not sure if is their repo or not that's the issue.

Also, it might help others if your website gets some krypton specific messaging or downloads too
(2016-08-22, 12:29)kbanksy Wrote: @janbar - should your plugin 'just work' with kodi 17 (krypton) on libreelec on rpi2 (against 0.28 fixes)? I've just tried their alpha 4, and it's getting stuck trying to download the v4.7.1 plugin - dies at 2%. Not sure if is their repo or not that's the issue.

Also, it might help others if your website gets some krypton specific messaging or downloads too
Hi, never try yet the plugin 4.7.1 on rpi2. It should work as on others platform. Maybe krypton isn't stable enough at this time.
Does anyone have a pre-built binary of pvr.mythtv 1.9.22-61 for OpenELEC XBMC Gotham?

I've been trying to build from source it all weekend but keep running into failed builds. Thanks
(2016-08-29, 12:44)live4ever Wrote: Does anyone have a pre-built binary of pvr.mythtv 1.9.22-61 for OpenELEC XBMC Gotham?

I've been trying to build from source it all weekend but keep running into failed builds. Thanks
Well I got it made and installed but it looks the Gotham branch only supports up to Myth protocol 87.
In the latest nightly builds of LibreELEC with Krypton -- both Generic and RPI2 -- the MythTV PVR addon hangs on startup at "Importing Guide From Clients 1%". Here's a log:

http://pastebin.com/irGVxjj3

I don't see this problem with the latest Krypton nightlies for Windows, so it's probably a problem in LibreELEC rather than the MythTV PVR addon. So just a heads-up....

Let me know if I can gather any other information to help solve this, or if I can help with testing a fix.
(2016-08-29, 16:49)richardk Wrote: In the latest nightly builds of LibreELEC with Krypton -- both Generic and RPI2 -- the MythTV PVR addon hangs on startup at "Importing Guide From Clients 1%". Here's a log:

I don't see this problem with the latest Krypton nightlies for Windows, so it's probably a problem in LibreELEC rather than the MythTV PVR addon. So just a heads-up....

Let me know if I can gather any other information to help solve this, or if I can help with testing a fix.

I rebooted to start a new logfile...and now I'm unable to duplicate the problem. I'd seen it on repeated restarts of the same build, so I'm not sure what changed.

In any case, we can hold on this for now. If I see the problem again, I'll post a new logfile.
(2016-08-29, 17:43)richardk Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 16:49)richardk Wrote: In the latest nightly builds of LibreELEC with Krypton -- both Generic and RPI2 -- the MythTV PVR addon hangs on startup at "Importing Guide From Clients 1%". Here's a log:

I rebooted to start a new logfile...and now I'm unable to duplicate the problem. I'd seen it on repeated restarts of the same build, so I'm not sure what changed.

In any case, we can hold on this for now. If I see the problem again, I'll post a new logfile.
Some tips...
You shouldn't double/cross post.
You should enable debug logging in system settings when posting a debug log.
You shouldn't use banned add-ons.
Ran into a weird problem on Commercial Detection. I have mine set to Dialog so I know when Kodi thinks commercial detection is included in a recording. Most of my programs have commercial detected so I see the Dialog.

However, almost every recording of Late Show with Stephen Colbert never shows the Dialog and never skips the commercials.

On the same Kodibuntu machine if I use Mythtv Frontend to play the video it skips the commercials fine.

Running Kodi 16.1, Mythtv PVR 3.4.19, mythtv backend running 0.27.6-27-g3783dc8

Any ideas?

Jim A
(2016-09-10, 17:13)jfabernathy Wrote: Ran into a weird problem on Commercial Detection. I have mine set to Dialog so I know when Kodi thinks commercial detection is included in a recording. Most of my programs have commercial detected so I see the Dialog.

However, almost every recording of Late Show with Stephen Colbert never shows the Dialog and never skips the commercials.

On the same Kodibuntu machine if I use Mythtv Frontend to play the video it skips the commercials fine.

Running Kodi 16.1, Mythtv PVR 3.4.19, mythtv backend running 0.27.6-27-g3783dc8

Any ideas?

Jim A

Hi,
Commercial detection is fully supported with Myth backend 0.28. So to resolve your issue you have to migrate your backend from 0.27 to latest stable 0.28.
The problem for me is that mythtranscode is broken on 0.28. It deletes the original recording and messes up the database when transcoding. when that is fixed, I can move.
It would be nice if/when you loose connection to the backend, and then reconnect, if playback would continue automatically. I had a few reconnects lately, and every time I have to manually exit LiveTV and start it again.
Fix your network?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-09-24, 06:43)nickr Wrote: Fix your network?

I think that any kind of basic streaming functionality should be able to resume playback without having to restart the stream.
Hi Janbar

I have asked this before but never received a response.

My problem is with grouped tv series, and the sort order.

The sort order defaults to descending, making the newest episode of the series first.
Where I think it should be ascending, so the oldest (unwatched) episode is at the top of the list, and can be watched in order.

This order can be changed, but if the group empties (all watched and deleted) then if defaults back to descending for that group.
When I come back to watch that show, they are again newest at the top
There have been many times I have started watching the wrong episode.

If its a problem to change this default, can we have a parameter to choose the default order?

Also, I am current running kodi 17, (still the same issue), but am not sure where to log bugs on this beta version)

Thanks Derek
@glubbish , I will try the case, and will see what can i do
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.mythtv add-on1