XBMCtorrent addon downloads to computer.
Hello,

I installed the XBMCtorrent add-on to my Windows 8.1 PC with 6 cores and 8 gigs of ram. I use XBMC Gotham 13.1. I noticed how XBMCtortrent downloads a file to my computer every time I try to stream a torrent from my desktop. Is there anyway I can stream files without a file being added to my computer? I'd like to avoid messages about copyright infringement from my ISP since it's illegal to download torrents. I figured I could stream the torrents without downloading them to my computer even though the XBMCtorrent has an option to save or not save the torrent file to your disk after you have finished watching. I'd like to stream movies without them being written on to my hard drive while I watch the stream.

Sincerely,

Buggy90210 Big Grin
No. It downloads, plays, then deletes on completion.
(2014-06-30, 04:54)Buggy90210 Wrote: Hello,

I installed the XBMCtorrent add-on to my Windows 8.1 PC with 6 cores and 8 gigs of ram. I use XBMC Gotham 13.1. I noticed how XBMCtortrent downloads a file to my computer every time I try to stream a torrent from my desktop. Is there anyway I can stream files without a file being added to my computer? I'd like to avoid messages about copyright infringement from my ISP since it's illegal to download torrents. I figured I could stream the torrents without downloading them to my computer even though the XBMCtorrent has an option to save or not save the torrent file to your disk after you have finished watching. I'd like to stream movies without them being written on to my hard drive while I watch the stream.

Sincerely,

Buggy90210 Big Grin

When you're streaming you're still downloading. And its not illegal to use torrents, its illegal to download copyrighted content by any means. Also discussion of pirated content is not allowed on these forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCtorrent addon downloads to computer.0