• 7(current)
Release AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader
will the addon be able to download subtitles that are only forced or Foreign language parts? I've been searching for something with this feature for a long time.
Managed to fix my problem
uninstalled the addon
closed kodi
deleted everything related to addon in appdata (even the package)
entered kodi and reinstalled the addon

worked.
(2016-02-19, 18:28)HawkUser Wrote: Hi

Great job!!
Few questions:
Is there any option to exclude YouTube movies?
Is there any way to automatically disappear the dialog box when no subtitles found?

Thanks!!!

Hi,
Do you have answer?
Thank you!!
(2015-10-20, 07:53)paradix Wrote: Found another similar issue, but that one I can't fix Smile
When using service.nextup.notification addon which plays the next episode automatically no Subtitle Search is triggered.
Debug log shows no activity from AutoSubs.

service.nextup.notification plays the next episode by triggering the Player.Open JSON Method.
Maybe someone has an idea?

Has this been figured out yet? Would be great if these two would work together.
I would love to continue on this but i'm missing the time and energy to finish this stuff (some personal issues)
And since it works for me I won't work on this anytime soon, sorry.
Hello schumi2004,

Is it possible to create a translate function in autosub? So if there is no subtile available in our language you can use a translate button? Now i use: http://www.syedgakbar.com/projects/dst but that is a lot of work.

Kind regards
Stefan
hello...
find a bug for me :
when playing more than one video, ( playlist of some tvshow episodes for example) , autosub open subtitle window only for the first...

i just add this : (self.run = True) is this part of default.py code.....

Code:
def onPlayBackStarted(self):
        check_for_specific = (__addon__.getSetting('check_for_specific').lower() == 'true')
        specific_language = (__addon__.getSetting('selected_language'))
        specific_language = xbmc.convertLanguage(specific_language, xbmc.ISO_639_2)
        self.run = True
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
(2014-06-30, 21:41)Mafarricos Wrote: Alex, the addon doesn't download subtitles, only triggers the search in the subtitles service selected as default. You have to select the subtitle to download anyway.

Hi there, that's interesting.

I didn't know that and didn't find any explanation of how this addon works.

I've installed it and wondered if it's working and how it works. Is there a user guide anywhere?
Hi Schumi2004 !

You wrote that you have not the Time do continue this in June. When u find the Time again for this is it possible you write a "if then" question in the code first to check if the Video in the default language it doses not show up and when then the video is in a other language it seach for the subtitel. ?!

in other words : My default language is German. If the audio is German then autosub dont work. If the video in a ohter language than german autosub starts.

I hope this is not a big problem your u.

Many Thans in advance !

Your Baerbel !
Hello, using this add on is it possible to load subtitle automatically from the video folder if the sub file have the same name of the video? Maybe there is an other add on that make that? Thanks
would it be possible to auto download 1st subtitle it encounters?
Hi,

i somehow managed to do this. I utilized the exlcude path feature for that, but you have to modify the settings.xml of the addon, which should be in userdata/addon_data/service.autosubs:
Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="ExcludeHTTP" value="true" />
    <setting id="ExcludeLiveTV" value="true" />
    <setting id="ExcludePath" value="German" />
    <setting id="ExcludePath2" value="GERMAN" />
    <setting id="ExcludePath3" value="german" />
    <setting id="ExcludePath4" value="" />
    <setting id="ExcludePath5" value="" />
    <setting id="ExcludePathOption" value="true" />
    <setting id="ExcludePathOption2" value="true" />
    <setting id="ExcludePathOption3" value="true" />
    <setting id="ExcludePathOption4" value="false" />
    <setting id="ExcludePathOption5" value="false" />
    <setting id="ExcludeTime" value="15" />
    <setting id="check_for_specific" value="true" />
    <setting id="debug" value="true" />
    <setting id="ignore_words" value="theme" />
    <setting id="selected_language" value="English" />
</settings>
This works as long there is a german/German/GERMAN (i wasnt sure if it is case sensitive) in the path/filename. Be sure to restart kodi/or load the settings again after the change.

It is not a proper method, because it depends just on the name, it would be better to use the language code of the audio stream as well (and hope it is set correctly), but for now it is good enough for me.

Have a nice day

(2016-10-07, 16:45)Lady Baerbel Wrote: Hi Schumi2004 !

You wrote that you have not the Time do continue this in June. When u find the Time again for this is it possible you write a "if then" question in the code first to check if the Video in the default language it doses not show up and when then the video is in a other language it seach for the subtitel. ?!

in other words : My default language is German. If the audio is German then autosub dont work. If the video in a ohter language than german autosub starts.

I hope this is not a big problem your u.

Many Thans in advance !

Your Baerbel !
"This works as long there is a german/German/GERMAN"

Does this mean that you also have to make maps on your system or just change the settings.xml?
(2017-03-20, 11:54)misa Wrote: "This works as long there is a german/German/GERMAN"

Does this mean that you also have to make maps on your system or just change the settings.xml?

I am sorry, but i don't understand your question... what do you want to map?

It justs excludes certain "paths"
Lets say the filename is:

Awesome.S01E05.Title.GERMAN.1080p.x264.mkv

Then it is excluded, because there is GERMAN in the "path". So if your filename/foldername includes a GERMAN (or whatever you specify in the settings.xml), then autosubs doesnt open the subtitledownloader.

When i looked into the source code of the addon, i saw that the option Ignore Words is probably more suitable, but it didn't work for me and i did not want to change the code right now, as i maybe don't understant what the "Ignore words" feature is really for.

If it doesn't work in the long run (i just tested it with a few files) i will probably fork the code.

Have a nice day, and thanks for the addon!
Thanks, all clear now and when you fork it, try to build in a 3-4 second delay in it Wink (so it opens after 3-4 seconds)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader0