Radio Channels (TV Music Channels)
Is the delay just as long if you don't force it to be a radio channel?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean on the epg display thing, can you give me more detail about what you are doing in one of the cases? It sounds like something we can't control in the addon though.

Scarecrow and I track issues on bitbucket (although we have been lazy about keeping it up do date), you need an account to get access.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Yes, the delay to switch is just as long whether or not it is forced to radio channel in the config file. The sound is bad when not in forced radio mode, just skips every few seconds.

Here is how to reproduce the epg issue:
Launch XBMC, select LiveTV->Radio Channels->Select a radio channel. Now while listening, go home. Then LiveTV->EPG. It only shows other Radio Channels in the guide. This isn't a media center issue, I just tried the same procedure and the guide does not change when using windows media center. I could see this being a "feature" of XBMC but maybe it is in the pvr.wmc add-on?
Thank you! After finding the settings, making the changes, it works like a charm. My setup is pretty simple, using Directv and wanted the music channels in the radio section.

(2014-07-04, 21:24)krustyreturns Wrote: @Loganone, don't feel bad, its pretty new so there isn't much documentation, you can see some explanation in the change log.

If you really mean fm radio, you first must have radio setup and working in wmc. Next you have to save radio channel presets in wmc - or - in the config.xml file for serverwmc. The radio presets you save in either location, will be the radio channels that show up in xbmc. There is an example of how to do it in the config.xml file.

If you want to have xbmc treat a tv channel as a radio channel (ignore the video stream, just play the audio stream) you need to set it as a forcedradio channel in the config.xml file (that's what most of the folks are talking about in this thread).

You can get to the config.xml file in the debug tab of serverwmc. If you have more questions post them here.
(2014-07-04, 22:11)krustyreturns Wrote: @wagman67 30sec!!! wow, that must be some kind of record. Something must be wrong. Have you uploaded a sample of one of these channels?

Krusty,
I just uploaded one from last night.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Radio Channels (TV Music Channels)0