A Few More Add ons For XBMC
Big Grin 
what will make xbmc most complete, simple, with xbmc there s no need for a pc for entertainment. if you can build in all instantmessenger services(aim, msn,yahoo) and the internet browser, it would be fantastic imagine. your at home listening to your mp3 collection and signed onto aim conversating relaxing at home. for get those who dont haver a key board it is extreamly easy to connect one. with xbmc and a mouse and keyboard it gives you the all you need plus mpore feeling. your incontrol. you can serf the web while listenin 2 mp3's itsjust all around great. and for those who wanrts 2 use the xbmc as a car entertainment center(my self) build in a drive for one specific gps usb receiver . and for mp3 equalizer settings. and the xbox is all you need. xbmc is still way better than the 360 due to file freedom. the xbox will never die out with xbmc. its all you need plus help make request to xbmc developers for this. i want it 2 happen, n so do u lol but thin about it layin in ur couch n listenin 2 music while on aim. i mean we have linux but aim is better, and with standard video with this text size n resolution u can clearly see the typing, unlike linux and regular video componant tvs. this will be great
i think they are planning to implement a browser in 2.0> - based on linksbocs(sp?).

i think the im idea would be a great addon, there are many opensource im clients, however it seems like more of an "addon" - its something that isnt directly related to media. who knows? im all for it but i just get the feeling that it would not score high on a priority list.
greywolf - very ambitious dreams there, hopefully we will get to see them implemented one day! they already have a msn client for xbmc, i believe its called msnx. just search around and youll find it.

shane- what is your source on having a browser in 2.0? thats one thing i've not heard about it but the idea sounds fantastic!
check the site for more of my patches covers etc!
http://www.hierarchyproductions.com
the interview with the devs, they said that the browser is being added, and yea its called msnx, i made it, but don't really support it anymore
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
just to be clear, the web browser will be included in cvs *after* v2.0 is released.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Few More Add ons For XBMC0