Turning off info while taking screenshots
Trying to take screenshots for Movie Wallpaper but cannot turn off the big pause button or movie info while doing so. Is there anyway around this?
How are you taking screenshots? Which OS? Are you using a button mapped to the screenshot function?
I take screenshots all the time and never have this issue, so my initial guess is that you are somehow pausing the video first
The screenshot function works fine Com-S. But once I pause the video to take the screenshot it has the pause emblem as well as the Movie info. Can't take a clean screenshot. OS is Win7
Well you could not pause first, but it is harder to get the exact screenshot you want. However I would use mplayer in preference. Easier to find the frame you want and to get rid of the osd.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Press printscreen and xbmc will store a screenshot in the screenshot folder.
Yes but if xbmc is paused you'll get the osd on top.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Turning off info while taking screenshots0