Audio Passthrough problem
Hi,
I'm using Gotham 13.2 with a Raspberry Pi B+ version.
I have one problem with sound.
I have the audio passthrough enabled, but if I don't check the "dual audio output", DTS(and also AC3/DD I think) audio movies don't play. No image and no sound, just a black screen and the timer goes to 9seconds and stays in there. If I check the dual output and mantain the passthrough, the video is played with no problem. The "problem" in this is that the audio downmixed and it isn't recognized as being a DTS/DD source. In the top of the audio setup menu, the audio output is set on HDMI and tried the output speakers from 2.0 to 5.1. Same issue.
I think this is a setup/configuration option, that I'm doing wrong. With a WDTV SMP/... the audio output is detected in the av receiver, so I don't think the problem is in the av receiver.

Thank you in advance.
Dual audio will disable passthrough (as analogue cannot support it), so concentrate on dual audio being disabled if you want passthrough.

Post a debug enabled logfile when playing a file with passthrough enabled.
log on pastebin.
Take your log off here and put it on pastebin.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It's in here http://pastebin.com/LZTeCgBV
It would be preferable if you could provide the log in it's entirety as there is much more info included that may be of great importance while troubleshooting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Passthrough problem0