Win Creating your first Youtube Add-on
I have this working for some days now. I am on my second Youtube channel Addon. I have one issue my main Channel jpegs do not show up.
I have successfully forked this addon to run the Empire Files Youtube channel, but they have no live section in their channel.
Thanks - this is helpful for something I'm trying to create (for my firestick). 

The images are broken, anyone have a version with screenshots to help through the process?
Sorry. I'm not quiet sure of the purpose of this addon.
Is it to be able to access an existing youtube quickly?
If it's a channel you like, you are probably subscribed. 
So why not just add the channell to the favourites menu?
(2023-06-05, 01:46)irish666 Wrote: Sorry. I'm not quiet sure of the purpose of this addon.
Is it to be able to access an existing youtube quickly?
If it's a channel you like, you are probably subscribed. 
So why not just add the channell to the favourites menu?

im not sure of the purpose in complaining about an addon that isnt required to be installed ... if it has no purpose to you then dont install it

perhaps this had more use in 2015 when this was first posted?
It's not a complaint. It's a genuine sincere query as to why it is needed. I'm saying, perhaps I misunderstand the purpose of the addon.
(2023-06-06, 12:03)irish666 Wrote: It's not a complaint. It's a genuine sincere query as to why it is needed. I'm saying, perhaps I misunderstand the purpose of the addon.

my mistake

the addon's purpose is a tutorial (this is hinted at by being in the how-to section)

the tutorial's purpose is to teach you how to make your own addon

if you are not a programmer and/or have no desire to make your own youtube addon then i dont see any purpose to you personally
Thank you.
Thank you jepsizofye, now I understand that I don't need it either  Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating your first Youtube Add-on1