• 2(current)
Release [BETA] Persona
(2014-07-15, 17:28)da-anda Wrote: looking nice in general, but for my personal taste the widgets are too close to each other and thus it has this overloaded touch. Your underlying grid doesn't seem to allow for more spaces between areas, so I also have no suggestion on how to possibly improve this.
And it's again just my personal taste, but to me it's a somewhat unlogical/irritating navigation of the main widget. Having to browse the posters while the fanart preview is indicating that you can cycle it directly in that panel (due to the 1 of X pagination) seems a bit odd. The connection between both parts is not really clear out of the box. Maybe it would help if you would highlight the currently active widget area (border or background).

To be honest I made a lot of changes as I was going with regards to grids, etc. The pagination is there because originally you did just cycle through the fanart, but I wanted something a bit different. I may remove the info over the fanart until the panel is selected but not sure. With regards to spacing between widgets, again I tried with a bigger gap in between but preferred it this way.

Eventually there will probably be different home layouts that you'll be able to choose from.

no need for a special home layout because of my comment - as said, that's just my personal taste / impression I wanted to share to maybe give some ideas. This is your skin, your style, your rules and it doesn't have to fit everybodys taste.
Looks good but I would change the pink to some other color Smile
(2014-07-16, 11:15)qzem Wrote: Looks good but I would change the pink to some other color Smile

You mean something like these screens...? You can change the highlight colour (with a choice of about 60 different colours) as well as the main colour theme.

I just got burned Big Grin. Nice, I haven't tried the skin yet, because I need the PVR support Smile. But from the screens I can only say great job!
Very nice, looking forward to trying it out Smile
(2014-07-16, 08:56)da-anda Wrote: no need for a special home layout because of my comment - as said, that's just my personal taste / impression I wanted to share to maybe give some ideas. This is your skin, your style, your rules and it doesn't have to fit everybodys taste.

Don't worry, it's not because of your comment, I planned to (eventually) do at least two different home layouts, just to give people a bit of a choice. When I get round to doing the other one it'll probably be a vertical menu. Also you were right about the gap in between widgets. I've increased it (slightly) and it is easier on the eye now that the sections are more clearly differentiated.

So it turns out I've done more than I thought, in fact after looking through the default dialogs it would seem that the only ones I have left to code are the three related to karaoke! Will then need to do some of the scripts like global search, but I'm not actually far off being able to release a beta.

Gonna try and get a video up by the end of tomorrow so you can see what it looks like in motion.

is it a 720 or 1080 skin?
(2014-07-16, 17:34)stuCONNERS Wrote: is it a 720 or 1080 skin?

awesome skin!. from the screenshots it looks like an incredible well done, definitively one of my favorites from this year, can't wait to try it out.Smile
and to top it all off, it does have skinshortcuts support (the best thing ever made to skinning since ever) Smile
(2014-07-17, 11:13)fabiomello Wrote: awesome skin!. from the screenshots it looks like an incredible well done, definitively one of my favorites from this year, can't wait to try it out.Smile

Thanks, and yes, I am using the shortcuts script. The home menu and all submenu's are completely customisable.

This skin looks great! Provided it gets PVR support sooner or later (hoepfully sonner than later) it could be my new standard skin.

Quick question: Will there be an option to use an own background instead if fanart background?? I would prever to us e a bold (single color) background instead of fanart.

Keep up the great work!
Very nice work,skin is beautiful.

Best Regards
love it
(2014-07-17, 11:52)futuro Wrote: This skin looks great! Provided it gets PVR support sooner or later (hoepfully sonner than later) it could be my new standard skin.

Quick question: Will there be an option to use an own background instead if fanart background?? I would prever to us e a bold (single color) background instead of fanart.

Keep up the great work!

same here, i use a solid background. If PVR gets added this could be my new standard skin
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Persona11