Timers being incorrectly displayed by cmyth client
Hi,

I upgraded from Frodo 12.3 to Gotham 13.1 the other day, and noticed a problem with timers being incorrectly displayed in the PVR client, though correctly displayed in the MythTV frontend. (I had a quick search through the forum and couldn't find anyone else reporting the problem.)

An example: I had it set to record "Utopia" on any channel and any day (recording set up from within MythTV). Two instances of it last night listed in MythTV as recording on Channel4 at 22:00 and not recording on Channel4+1 at 23:00 (as it was due to record the earlier episode on Channel4). However, in the Gotham version of the PVR client, the timers were both listed as Enabled (as are the two episodes coming up tonight), and when it started recording, the bit on the Home screen of xbmc above LiveTV said something like "Now Recording Utopia, Channel4 22:00, etc", "Next Recording Utopia, Channel4+1 23:00". And when the first recording had finished the second was listed as "Next recording..." rather than "Now Recording." (But it didn't record, as expected).

A few days ago when I was using Frodo 12.3 this was not the behaviour I had. The second instance would have been marked in the Timers list as Disabled and the first as Enabled, and the second instance wouldn't have been listed on the Home screen as "Next Recording" (the next actually scheduled recording, as reckoned by MythTV, would be listed). I've tried resetting the PVR database in the client in xbmc LiveTV settings, but this didn't fix the problem.

Looking through my list of Timers, some _are_ marked as Disabled, but this seems somewhat random and does not seem to reflect what the actual MythTV client reports.

My set up: MythTV 26.0 backend installed on the same Ubuntu 12.04 PC as xbmc 13.1 (from the official xbmc stable repo). I have one Hauppauge Freeview digital tuner set-up, to record at most two simultaneous recordings (when possible).

[There is also another minor glitch. Using Confluence, in the Timers list the Scheduled Time overlaps the the Status for many of my timers, which are listed with quite long times like "Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr-Sa-Su from 15/07/2014 from 22:00 to 23:05." I usually fork my own version of Confluence to customize it the way I like, and it was easy enough to shrink this column down (subtracting 100px from the width seems to make the spacing consistent with the other columns.) But it was no big deal and easily fixed.]

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timers being incorrectly displayed by cmyth client0