Linux Mint w/ Radeon HD 7250
Hi all,
I hope someone can steer me in the right direction....

I have Linux Mint (latest) with a Radeon HD 7250 and notice all the video I play looks pixelated. Does not really matter what I play. I recently upgraded Frodo to Gotham to see if that would help but all I got were more video settings. Could it be as simple as I need to change to stock video settings etc?

Can someone please help me out with this?

Thanks,

Jake
Provide:

dpkg -l |grep mesa | pastebinit
an xbmc Debug Log after you played one of those movies that pixelate
provide the output of: vdpauinfo | pastebinit

You need to install pastebinit and vdpauinfo beforehand, by doing:
sudo apt-get install pastebinit vdpauinfo
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thank you... Sorry about the other post. My other machine is running Windows 8.1
Don't spam here, either. Provide the logfiles and save us all a lot of time.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Ok sent...

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=247531

@fritsch is there somewhere that shows what needs to be enabled/disabled in acceleration settings or hardware vs software for system I have?
(2014-07-15, 22:43)fritsch Wrote: Provide:

dpkg -l |grep mesa | pastebinit
an xbmc Debug Log after you played one of those movies that pixelate
provide the output of: vdpauinfo | pastebinit

You need to install pastebinit and vdpauinfo beforehand, by doing:
sudo apt-get install pastebinit vdpauinfo

Read again, please. You don't play a single file in that log and you did not post the other three pastebins I wanted to have.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linux Mint w/ Radeon HD 72500